Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: injuries

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    how hard do you train your players? ive had zero injuries since i started using only medium and yes i buy tokens, have tokens and have alot of red packs. Dont get me wrong, i think the players are more prone to injuries in this game, in general but i dont think they target specific managers
    Whether they target specific managers is not really my main concern, although it can easily be programmed to set the odds for each and every manager separately.

Like I said earlier, it is like a slot machine and if you use hard instead of normal, it increases your chances of the "ïnjury jackpot"

You seem to be lucky, or as Nordeus would say: "unlucky", and have had minimal injuries. I had 7 injuries over the past couple of days, 3 in one game, 2 in another game and the other 2 from training. I train normal, always and I have close to 50 red packs. I refuse to use them.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    So how many people think there is something to the fact that more injuries happen when you have more red packs available?

Do you think they program it so that when you have many red packs, the odds are greater for injuries during training and during the game?

I just got 3 injuries in one match, and had 3 more injuries in the past 2 days for a total of 6 injuries in 2 days and I have 42 red packs.

My higher level account has 9 red packs and is injury free and has hardly had any injuries this season.

What do you think?????

I refuse to use the red packs on this account, just to see what happens.
    Your first post says it is or was relevant! Targeting people with more red packs is being specific.....

Your first post says it is or was relevant! Targeting people with more red packs is being specific.....
    check my post on top of page 3

I have under 10 tokens, and similar number of packs. 8 injuries in 2-3 days.

None of it from training, just last game i had 3 injuries. And my players are always 85-90+ condition before the game

Something is wrong with the injury system and it should be fixed, if possible

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Matej Mikicic View Post
    check my post on top of page 3

I have under 10 tokens, and similar number of packs. 8 injuries in 2-3 days.

None of it from training, just last game i had 3 injuries. And my players are always 85-90+ condition before the game

Something is wrong with the injury system and it should be fixed, if possible
    Happened to me last season dude, happens to most people im afraid. The injuries are high so you buy more red packs. I dont think its specific though!

Banned
    Yes, specific to the point of individual managers, not a group of managers with red packs over 50.
    I was not being super-specific, but just generally specific.

I did not think i would have to defend my definition of the word specific.

Just to clarify, I originally mentioned that they target managers who stock up on reds, so they spend them.
    I just posted that it would be possible for them to program this to target a single, specific manager should they wish to pick on him/her.

At the end of the day, they are a bit crazy on their injury sub-routine. They need to balance it because it is heavily skewed to the point where this is ridiculous.

Happened to me last season dude, happens to most people im afraid. The injuries are high so you buy more red packs. I dont think its specific though!
    So we all agree that there is a problem.

Nordeus is going the wrong way with this: you can't FORCE people to buy tokens, you need to make them WANT to buy it.

When i was enjoying the game, I was buying tokens regularly. I will NOT buy tokens just to heal my players cause they tend to get injured a lot

Dreamer
    stop complaining why cant people play friendly games to earn their red packs

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Yes, specific to the point of individual managers, not a group of managers with red packs over 50.
    I was not being super-specific, but just generally specific.

I did not think i would have to defend my definition of the word specific.

Just to clarify, I originally mentioned that they target managers who stock up on reds, so they spend them.
    I just posted that it would be possible for them to program this to target a single, specific manager should they wish to pick on him/her.

At the end of the day, they are a bit crazy on their injury sub-routine. They need to balance it because it is heavily skewed to the point where this is ridiculous.
    Then my answer is still no i dont think they even target a specific GROUP of managers, your paranoid! Yes they could do it but i doubt they do as ive had 100 red packs before and zero red packs. It made no difference to my injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    stop complaining why cant people play friendly games to earn their red packs
    I don't play cause my players get injured, so getting 1 or 2 health packs and losing a player, or two, or three, for 3-7 days is not a good deal for me

Banned
    Then my answer is still no i dont think they even target a specific GROUP of managers, your paranoid! Yes they could do it but i doubt they do as ive had 100 red packs before and zero red packs. It made no difference to my injuries!
    Well, then it is solved! Since it doesnt happen to you, it must be a conspiracy. Thanks for finally solving this. Next up: Caramilk secret. Of course, you probably know this already...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast