Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Season 108 - Are you ready?

First three League matches, and it looks like Moon Base 1 FC are being watched over by a benevolent spirit...

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s06-league-day-01-03.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s06-l06-league-r03.jpg

The Management managed to pick up a 9T 5* ST from the AM Recommendations this morning, so a good day so far...
    Last edited by talisman; 07-26-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Anyone else feel like there is a programmed pattern to each season? Not sure if it's my imagine or a myth but;

1st week of season always seems to see more random results. More injuries. More cards.

Middle weekend of season seems random/troll results.

Cup final day random/troll. Cl final not so much so.

Cup and cl sfs more cards.

When I see cards and injuries appear to be triggered when people enter or exit a match it makes you question how cynical the programming really is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Injuries are a b*tch - two of Desert Rats' new recruits have been on the medicos bench in the past two days...

It seems the match engine targets new signings in the first few matches of the season.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Anyone else feel like there is a programmed pattern to each season? Not sure if it's my imagine or a myth but;

1st week of season always seems to see more random results. More injuries. More cards.

Middle weekend of season seems random/troll results.

Cup final day random/troll. Cl final not so much so.

Cup and cl sfs more cards.

When I see cards and injuries appear to be triggered when people enter or exit a match it makes you question how cynical the programming really is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes, but the random results usually don't come this early in the season in my experience. It's normally the 4th match of the CL group and around 2nd weekend in the league. I think nordeus wants close league races in hopes someone spends some money to try and win it.

Finals, I think it's more the case of semi-active managers getting a run of good fortune in the early rounds then deciding to make a 1-2 week detour into competing. For example, training bonuses might normally be 14% but for cup final they are @ 40%.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-27-2018 at 02:48 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

alex fc 0-5 Hakurei United

Decent gane against abandoned team. My Back, Trippier made it 3 assists to his name and now leads the top assists challenge
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

After 2 draws and a win in a league that qualtiy-wise I should be crushing, I've decided to tank out the rest of the league season with my 2nd team.
    9 of my first team have 2 years remaining on their contracts so tanking this season makes sense to go for a good draw 2 months from now with a lot of finely-tuned out of contract players. My squad isn't performing in CL matches as well so I need some time to figure out where I am deficient in my planning and game tactics.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Apprentice
    Not a good start of the season.

In last seasons my tactic and orders were fine, now it seems that they do not go well.

Every match is a war, weaker teams, even abandoned, put me in difficulty, despite bonus possession of 15%.

My players missing many occasions in every matches.

Bah.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Not a good start of the season.

In last seasons my tactic and orders were fine, now it seems that they do not go well.

Every match is a war, weaker teams, even abandoned, put me in difficulty, despite bonus possession of 15%.

My players missing many occasions in every matches.

Bah.
    a closer look will show that they are missing goals that will count with an assist, but will score solo efforts

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Injuries are a b*tch - two of Desert Rats' new recruits have been on the medicos bench in the past two days...

It seems the match engine targets new signings in the first few matches of the season.
    Desert Rats' third injury this season - and it's the third of the new recruits sidelined, this time for 13 days...

Season 108 - Are you ready?-dr-samuel-luzardi-injury-13d.jpg

On a lighter note, progress in the first week of the season is good...

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s33-season-stats-week-1.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s33-l26-league-r05-top.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s33-l26-league-r05tp.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s33-champ-group-d-gr3.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s33-cup-round16-draw.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 07-28-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and rogerniceguy like this.

After a week where all their opponents bar one have been +10-25%Q, Moon Base 1 FC have been confounding the differences in Quality...

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s06-season-stats-week-1.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s06-l06-league-r05.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s06-champ-group-gr3.jpg

Season 108 - Are you ready?-s06-cup-round16-draw.jpg

More next week?

My team been leader and with a 68,5% draaws vs a 31%..... abandoned and 13th...full of 2*s....and I have the injury...... bravo. Good that Im playing in automatic.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast