Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Season 109 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by pjBS View Post
    a bot controlled team?
    How will you explain it? They didn't sub during matches, didn't treat their injured major player, their formation changed once though. But nothing like regular changes and team shuffling.
    pjBS likes this.

Rookie
    Does anybody else have problem whit waching ads for rests? I only get 5-6 per day,max 10. Before update 20 rests per day is standard. (Sorry if my eng is bad)
    Last edited by Nikola1; 08-24-2018 at 04:10 PM.

This from 2013 still been so interesting for reading as advice....

Season 109 - Are you ready?-j4th-begginers.png

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This from 2013 still been so interesting for reading as advice....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j4th begginers.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	108172
    Except that the game back then and now are maybe like apples and oranges.

Let's make two adjustments to the above. Let's take 2 and C.

'2. It is just not a matter of formation, but a matter of many other factors, like players form/moral.... orders, arrows...' Now, 2 should be: 'it is no more a matter of formation and common sense of orders, positioning... but a matter of other hidden things in the game, including unfair and deceiving ones that devs clearly know about but will tell you they cannot reveal'.

'C: the engine seems to be a little bit random...' Now, C should be 'the engine seems to be a little bit too much random and operates far from football sense. So, random and strange things are likely to happen' .

By the way, if people want to know why July Fourth deleted many of his posts, the answer is: because of forum trolls.

Beginners would be more interested in things like this now: 'how to do 40+ friendlies per day and make your team a very highly-rated one'.

Seriously Khris, I knew about 'good and badly programmed players' since way back (years ago when I was playing this game) and I knew a way of how to selecting them or at least how to avoid buying bad ones. I don't claim that I know all or things like this. I, myself, I learnt many things by going through the info already posted by other people, by my own observations and experiments in the game, and of course, by asking other people too. I made my points very clear in my recent posts - what I have been seeing in this game does not make any sense at all except for being like an illusive toy for kids; it has gone worst than what it was before. If some are enjoying it the way it is, good for them, and for those that have not liked it at all, they can switch to something else instead of banging their heads on the wall. After all, things are subjective and people play a game for fun and entertainment. I get fun and entertainment when things go by good sense and logic with respect to what the game should be according to its category and title and of course with decent controls and so on (the basics of a video game). There is no perfect video game and surely a game in the category of Top Eleven cannot be expected to satisfy a lot of things but at least it should be satisfying the minimum or decently. Top Eleven now seems to be a visually complicated but illusive game with poor controls, lots of bugs, and many other undesirables - some of which are subjective.

All that being said, have a nice time everyone.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-29-2018 at 01:26 AM.
    khris, pjBS and madflo19 like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

S 74 team, oldies like I never had-

Hey but these guys won 5 super leagues and more titles.

Season 109 - Are you ready?-s74-27-years-min.jpg

bad reaings are due out of position**

Arrow

khris,

This from 2013
    that would be good to move this 2 posts ...
    many would like to read it to learn some more or discuss it.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Except that the game back then and now are maybe like apples and oranges.

Let's make two adjustments to the above. Let's take 2 and C.

'2. It is just not a matter of formation, but a matter of many other factors, like players form/moral.... orders, arrows...' Now, 2 should be: 'it is no more a matter of formation and common sense of orders, positioning... but a matter of other hidden things in the game, including unfair and deceiving ones that devs clearly know about but will tell you they cannot reveal'.

'C: the engine seems to be a little bit random...' Now, C should be 'the engine seems to be a little bit too much random and operates far from football sense. So, random and strange things are likely to happen' .

By the way, if people want to know why July Fourth deleted many of his posts, the answer is: because of forum trolls.

Beginners would be more interested in things like this now: 'how to do 40+ friendlies per day and make your team a very highly-rated one'.

Seriously Khris, I knew about 'good and badly programmed players' since way back (years ago when I was playing this game) and I knew a way of how to selecting them or at least how to avoid buying bad ones. I don't claim that I know all or things like this. I, myself, I learnt many things by going through the info already posted by other people, by my own observations and experiments in the game, and of course, by asking other people too. I made my points very clear in my recent posts - what I have been seeing in this game does not make any sense at all except for being like an illusive toy for kids; it has gone worst than what is was before. If some are enjoying it the way it is, good for them, and for those that have not liked it at all, they can switch to something else instead of banging their heads on the wall. After all, things are subjective and people play a game for fun and entertainment. I get fun and entertainment when things go by good sense and logic with respect to what the game should be according to its category and title and of course with decent controls and so on (the basics of a video game). There is no perfect video game and surely a game in the category of Top Eleven cannot be expected to satisfy a lot of things but at least it should be satisfying the minimum or decently. Top Eleven now seems to be a visually complicated but illusive game with poor controls, lots of bugs, and many other undesirables - some of which are subjective.

All that being said, have a nice time everyone.
    khris,

This from 2013
    that would be good to move this 2 posts ...
    many would like to read it to learn some more or discuss it.
    Hmm... yea maybe..

If Tactician is agree I will copy pase it and open a new thread where to discuss just this matter...

Can be entertaining

a bot controlled team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    How will you explain it? They didn't sub during matches, didn't treat their injured major player, their formation changed once though. But nothing like regular changes and team shuffling.
    i postet fkn Devs 🐒

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...teams-bug.html

i postet fkn Devs ������

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...teams-bug.html
    I answered. Thats a semi abandoned team. That's why is important to know some technical adjustments that the game does... when you have players with contracts pending to be renewed as is the case, for example...

Desert Rats FC gained their latest Youth graduates this morning, and the Management decided on an experiment on the 5* 14T striker.

Season 109 - Are you ready?-dr-craig-sharma-14ty.jpg

90 Green Packs of Power-Training* later...

Season 109 - Are you ready?-dr-craig-sharma-pt.jpg

This is roughly what I would have expended doing GK training so it looks like the training using relevant drills has received a bit of a buff recently...

*Using this training programme

Season 109 - Are you ready?-power-training-st.jpg

Shama came on as a sub in the 2nd half of the home CL match this afternoon, but in this evening's away League match he was a starter:

Season 109 - Are you ready?-s34-league-mr-r05-bonesy-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-25-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast