Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Two Squads or One

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfly99 View Post
    So this is a question for the more seasoned players. At level 3 I'm running with two squads of similar ability so I can rotate and not use rests when I've a busy schedule. I have noticed that a lot of high level players only have a 1st 11 and then a few 2 star players. Am I doing the wrong thing? Does this mean my squad will develop at half the pace of everyone else's because they're playing half the games?
    The game is stupid and penalizes people with an efficient 22+ players squad.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I play with 11 + 1 sub!
    A bit close to the wire, I know, but there's only a couple of games a season when I've had a problem.
    The other 16 players are free Academy and 3 star transfers to train and sell whenever I can.
    yes this is my way too (before the friendly breakout)
    11 + 1... With normal tackle, u will be fine thru season... Change it to easy tackle when u are leading...
    Dan G likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post

...did you see any football team in the world playing matches with 2 squads ? Probably not
    mcity

In my opinion is better to have one strong team than 2 average teams...
    You just need 11 players and one decent sub...other players are used for training to get +40%

Just have one squad...did you see any football team in the world playing matches with 2 squads ? Probably not

Also when next season starts you will need to train 22 players instead of 11 so no savings on greens here cuz if you for example have 400 greens you will spend 200 on each which so instead of one 7star team you will have 2 6stars teams...not good in my opinion...
    Having 2 teams doesn't mean substituting quality for quantity. You can have 2 very strong teams.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdoomer View Post
    The game is stupid and penalizes people with an efficient 22+ players squad.
    In what way?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    In what way?
    Because if you have only strong 11 and 1 star for the rest you are drafted into easier competitions. Whereas if you keep a strong team, even if in average is weaker than just a strong 11, you get into harder competition.
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Having 2 teams doesn't mean substituting quality for quantity. You can have 2 very strong teams.

How ?
    The only way i see it is to invest in cca 600 tokens per season...
    Buying 22 strong players is way more expensive than 11...
    Now when season ends and you promote you need to train 22 players once again...you saved lets say 550 rest if you would train 11 is 50 per player if you train 22 is 25 per player unless you buy 550 more...but even if you do buy 550 more if you would invest them on 11 instead you would get 100 per player instead of 50...
    If you do want diff tactics etc you just need 2 subs and some positions trained

You can have 2 strong 11s but one will be always stronger

Basic math
    Last edited by Mitja fc; 08-22-2018 at 10:28 PM.

How ?
    The only way i see it is to invest in cca 600 tokens per season...
    Buying 22 strong players is way more expensive than 11...
    Now when season ends and you promote you need to train 22 players once again...you saved lets say 550 rest if you would train 11 is 50 per player if you train 22 is 25 per player unless you buy 550 more...but even if you do buy 550 more if you would invest them on 11 instead you would get 100 per player instead of 50...
    If you do want diff tactics etc you just need 2 subs and some positions trained

You can have 2 strong 11s but one will be always stronger

Basic math
    I don't spend that much on players. I buy most of my players for only 1 token.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12