Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: just the way Nordeus ruins the game for money

Pro
    I don't even care what enshures success in the game anymore....I'm just annoyd about the fact it has NO consistency, nothing to rely on. formation, tactics, skill level ,form.....it's such a big random blur that you even wonder why you lose time training players, watching live games....etc

+1000!

Adi
    Banned
    if peoples would put an effort to show in or demand/protest towards the developers instead of bragging all day long about a 3-0 win at lev 7 against deserted/boot teams....maybe things would be different

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    if peoples would put an effort to show in or demand/protest towards the developers instead of bragging all day long about a 3-0 win at lev 7 against deserted/boot teams....maybe things would be different
    All games are same, what do you expect honestly? Do you think after so long that they will do something? If they wanted they could do it, get 100 peoples and go to them, it would be exactly same.

It's useless to try to do something like that, "enjoy" the game how much you can, win/lose we all have, is not only you and me, all, we all lose for no reason against no name teams ...

Honestly if I would know that I can do something to that, I would really like it, but trust me, I sended to them a lot of mails, you will get always same answer from Yan )

Is just a game at all, I'm happy that I can play the game how is now, win/lose I'm just moving on...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Adi
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    All games are same, what do you expect honestly? Do you think after so long that they will do something? If they wanted they could do it, get 100 peoples and go to them, it would be exactly same.

It's useless to try to do something like that, "enjoy" the game how much you can, win/lose we all have, is not only you and me, all, we all lose for no reason against no name teams ...

Honestly if I would know that I can do something to that, I would really like it, but trust me, I sended to them a lot of mails, you will get always same answer from Yan )

Is just a game at all, I'm happy that I can play the game how is now, win/lose I'm just moving on...
    with that kind of thinking....that 's why this country is where it is

better say that you're happy with the tokens you get from Nordeus and that at your level things are not as crazy as I show in pictures

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #45
    1 don't spend tokens they will see you have it you will be forced to use more and more why? loosing games, titles, injuries, etc
    2. don't watch live games why? they will see you're active player...active players at some point must use tokens, they don;t need those players so bad, they need to attract others in the game
    Both of these are really bad advice and untrue.

Regarding number #1, how can you not spend tokens if you want your team to advance? You need to spend tokens to buy new players and for other things. If you wanted to say "don't buy tokens", then this also is not true, since the game engine doesn't care if you bought any tokens, or not, it's totally the same. If something like this even existed it would basically be cheating.

Regarding number #2, if you don't watch live matches, you lose your bonus possession and the ability to control the tactics, make substitutions and win additional boosters. Also saying that the game doesn't need active players doesn't make any sense. The more active players any game has, the better for the game.

you blew the sky with tjat line " decent management" do you really think that out of all this ppl you're the only one with good ,decent, smart management skill?
    You're the one who's saying that, my line was "maybe this success is just based on decent management", all I'm saying is that maybe I'm a pretty decent manager with my silverware collection. There are managers here with better trophy cases than me, but there are also some with slightly worse ones that would probably do better if they studied their tactics more and complained less.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

same group....2 hi lev teams-2 lower lev.....see this....

again this **** in CL where they need to give hope to lower level because of the complaints that they play against higher levels....this guys don;t even have access to the kind of players that the loosing teams have....and trust me there are some dedicated managers that take care of their teams and put tokens into transfers to get.............this

free image hosting

min 58 score 1-2 home team gets an injury and with 10 men on field.....wins 3-2
    136.6 vs. 143.6

photo sharing sites

138.2 vs 143.6
    best player on field ...lowest level 136 DC not a single ball got over him
    GK rated 5...but saved all

one day before again lower teams got the best of it with one win and a draw......

standings low lev 9p, low lev 4p, hi lev 2p, hi lev 1p,

[/B]
    You know what those pictures show me? In one, teams 5 levels apart, in the other, teams 7 levels apart, yet the players are only at most 2 star levels apart. Why is that? It's like the higher level teams have kept all the players from when they were about level 24.

You seem to be seeing the matches from roughly a level 24 point of view, so if the level 29 and 31 teams have only 6 star players, that means they're something like 1-2 stars at level 29. Are the teams inactive then? Low morale, out of position maybe?
    Last edited by Potemy; 12-23-2012 at 05:06 AM.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

with that kind of thinking....that 's why this country is where it is

better say that you're happy with the tokens you get from Nordeus and that at your level things are not as crazy as I show in pictures
    I had crazy things, even this season right at the start a draw and a lose against weaker teams then me, also on other acc I had lose and draw against 2,3 stars team but this is just a GAME something what you don't want to understand .

Is like you try to start some revolution against them, you are funny and take the game to srsly, sorry.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Adi
    Banned
    I'm glad all you guys took the time to read...now have patience I would like to give you all an answer

@ Pricop Cătălin I understand it's just a game, but beying a game in wich people spend REAL money, don't you have any espectations...like beying a well balanced good product? "it's like going to the market and buying a LED wich switches colors on a random factor.....oh fast and furious movie let's turn red into green and yellow in black"

it's about the quality and the fact that it has to be a good product.....if you ask money for somth it has to have some quality points and a ballance.....does it seem to you Top 11 has?

revolution ? no...I just promise myself and the guys on RO page when I left that I'm going to tell the truth and point out "the weird stuff that goes on"

@ Potemy you make the wrong assumptions my friend here is a list of facts:

- both hi vel teams bought players each year they haven't kept all the players from lev 24
    - players only 2 star levels apart? ....135 lowes to 148 highest, low level can buy 139 hi lev can buy 144......you know what is that 2 star difference ...it's visual from 134/139 to 145/149....so it's actually up to 10 levels

- 10 lev diff in a player is 15 skill points / lev...you do the math...what a 10 lev diff is
    - if they would have kept only the players from lev 24 as you say ...imagine that those would have been trained players so more skill points

-"o if the level 29 and 31 teams have only 6 star players, that means they're something like 1-2 stars at level 29"........no those levels are correctly shown..because of many players that dropped out from the game....and with only 7 getting a promotion....they had to stop the level of competition for 2-3 seasons....so at the same level of competition 24 you will see manaers level from 24-31+
    they put them togheter to get the number of teams in the league......after 2-3 seasons same thing will happen at competition level 25
    so the the level 31 team is on the same page with lev 24....so 6 stars to 4 stars is correctly

-both low lev teams wich won in 2 CL days...were inactive, the guys never logged to watch the game...that is why they played with a man down after injury
    - I kept my condition morale to a 99%, superb...I allways do...I actually won a tough game in league then went to rest kits, morale kits, and by the time of the game it was all superb-99% again

-no out of position players but as we all know....that doesn't mean anything

-the silver in your trophy room is relative.....it very much depends on the level yopu play, the guys you play against, the fact that you can play all 3 competitions......if you are used to win big.....once players quit towards the hi-levs, you will only be playing against active players.....so even if you spend tokens winning will be tough

Bless ya!

"@ Pricop Cătălin I understand it's just a game, but beying a game in wich people spend REAL money, don't you have any espectations...like beying a well balanced good product? "it's like going to the market and buying a LED wich switches colors on a random factor.....oh fast and furious movie let's turn red into green and yellow in black"

it's about the quality and the fact that it has to be a good product.....if you ask money for somth it has to have some quality points and a ballance.....does it seem to you Top 11 has?

revolution ? no...I just promise myself and the guys on RO page when I left that I'm going to tell the truth and point out "the weird stuff that goes on""

Hmm, I would do whats the best, I would not care about my team this season honestly there is no point and I will "kill" season, I will upload later the game, my team quality is 57.9 from 60, last team have less then 5 stars so around 53 something like that.

In 6 games I had only 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 lose, today I lost versus a 3 stars team, why I should play? I don't go nervouse or something, I will do whats the best, stop playing this season, I will try to see in CUP how far I can go...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast