Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings II Challenge - FULL-TIME

Finally. At the end I earned "some tokens" ( also jerseys//which ain't something special) , nothing much. But main goal was to beat that god damn Real Madrid ( I was 108% overall, so I guess this game was the "lucky game" for me. )

[Official] Season Openings II Challenge - FULL-TIME-12.jpg

[Official] Season Openings II Challenge - FULL-TIME-13.jpg
    Last edited by k1tb; 08-28-2018 at 10:09 PM.

[Official] Season Openings II Challenge - FULL-TIME-draw-sparta-challange.jpg

I love this event. Last season i made 4th team so i got 7 star AML/ST 24 years old. Now i got after beating Olympiakos 7 star DC/DL 23 years old so big boost for my team. continue with this kind of the events with no condition impact that is during the season most welcome I didnt make it to beat Real Madrid i loose in 2nd round but still I´m super happy to made this 7 star player again and help my team to grow. Now I´m overall 110% which is most i have ever been and I´m only lvl 4

Dreamer
    so, i was playing against Olympiakos... 1-0 for me, i was dominating the match, and then min 81 and 86 2 goals for them... i thought that's it, i'm used with this kind of **** from this game. but... min 89 penalty for me. i score and i was preparing for extra time. right after the final whistle (of the 90 mins) the game reconnected, then said "you've lost" and "25t to rejoin". i mean, really, nordeus, what kind of **** is this??? i didn't make any photos because i wasn't expecting something like that...but that's really pathetic. like almost everything about this game lately
    Talk2Stanley likes this.

Hi guys, I have a 107% rated team, and I am having troubles in beating Olympiakos.

I use a 4-2-3-1 formation, and my best result against them was a 3-1 (while I got 60%+ possess in all games, but with no result).

What formation should I use to get this 7stars player?? Thanks.

EDIT: Olympiakos' formation is the same as mine, 4-2-3-1.

Give me ratings.

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Any1 have a problem with starting the match right now. I push play and it’s tell me that I couldn’t play because of my next match is near time. But the situation is my next match will be in 3 hours+...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345