Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Season Openings II Challenge - FULL-TIME

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    How r u playing? formation? orders?xD
    1-1-8 ultra-hyper attacking of course. Now I re-entered this ****e and of course it went to the penalties again...

https://scontent.fhel1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...a6&oe=5BFFB564

And lord have mercy, this time I won. Third penalty defeat would've been way, way too much for me.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    My tourney of misery continues, lmao. Lost in the penalties again, regular time 3-3 with my substitute ST missing two good chances in the last 10 mins.

give it up. useless as WC&Sommer Event

Human opponent missed his first 2 pens. I was 3-0 up. Suddenly none of my penalties are shown, just skipped and I lose on sudden death! Yet more annoying bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep getting the "unable to start fixture. You may have a game that is starting soon." How do I get past this? My next game isn't for another 10 hours time.

Famous
    1st minute injury against Stoke, 15 treatments gone. Lmao.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    1st minute injury against Stoke, 15 treatments gone. Lmao.

Just put the Leeds team out.....sort out the Potters no problem

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    Keep getting the "unable to start fixture. You may have a game that is starting soon." How do I get past this? My next game isn't for another 10 hours time.
    this is weekend bud... There is assoc hours... every 3 hours there is 1 hour u cant do any fixture...
    Those whos been abusing friendlies surely know this
    Altiplano likes this.

Dreamer
    Have u guys met any bots? I met several bots in last event... And won it in big way... Lot easier to face bots instead of human manager...

[Official] Season Openings II Challenge - FULL-TIME-screenshot_20180817-202650.jpg

this is for example, this team dont have 5 last match record, the manager didnt attend, possesion was 75-25, score was 8-0

I met at least 5 team like this...

Dreamer
    pure garbage. i beat stoke 5-0 then i lost 2 times 3-2 with managers 5-7% weaker. both matches i lead 2-0 then get 3 goals at the end. coincidence? i guess not. pathetic challenge Nordeus, u're not gonna see 5t to rejoin.

Rookie
    Have beaten Real on the third attempt. Attack, attack and attack!
    [Official] Season Openings II Challenge - FULL-TIME-qq%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180826011753.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast