Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Team Conceding Too Many Goals

We need more infos , can you post your defenders attributes (the back 4 line )? match reports ( stats ) ? how do you play each match ( mentality , off side trap, tackling style, tipe of pressusre and ect.. ) ?

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

I got this message when the score was 2-1 in favor of the opposing team.

Yes, 'fair result' when opposing manager did not attend both matches.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-24-2018 at 06:24 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

I got this message when the score was 2-1 in favor of the opposing team.

Yes, 'fair result' when opposing manager did not attend both matches.
    What was the AvQ differance? for curiosity..

Its quite simple from what I see , your team is rubbish.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Famous
    I can't help but wonder if your choice of team name might not have been spotted by Nordeus? And if that might have influenced your poor run of form?
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I can't help but wonder if your choice of team name might not have been spotted by Nordeus? And if that might have influenced your poor run of form?
    Maybe. I already suspected such a thing before, and I already said maybe the problem is with my team only. Like I said once, it is as if it a must for the game engine to make my team concede goals. But it should not be like this and seriously, who from there would do such a thing unless maybe it would be as easy and fast to do as a matter of clicks and few other inputs. As you can see on my signature, I have been playing this game during different periods in the past. I changed the team name to this name at the end of one of those periods with good reasons, where I have made several experiments and found out the game was really **** during that period (but much later more people found out about things, for example like associations games just random or decided before matches played). The team still went on to win a lot of competitions by itself later or when I was back for the other periods, but since I came back last season, things clearly gone bonkers despite I still managed to win a league and a bronze and silver plate from the other competitions. But there are other negatives too such a poor controls, inconvenient transfer market, bugs and flaws and so on but many have already been discussed by other users of the forum itself. But, the positive is that I got my refund for my recent purchase, and I am satisfied with Google's support . If the suspicion is true, then they can go ahead to mess it more or even delete the whole account; I don't care.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-24-2018 at 08:17 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Maybe. I already suspected such a thing before, and I already said maybe the problem is with my team only. Like I said once, it is as if it a must for the game engine to make my team concede goals.But this should not be like this and seriously, who from there would do such a thing unless maybe it would be as easy and fast to do as a matter of clicks and few other inputs. As you can see on my signature, I have been playing this game during different periods in the past. I changed the team name to this name at the end of one of those periods with good reasons where I have made several experiments and found out the game was really **** during that period (but much later more people found out about things, for example like associations games just random or decided before matches played). The team still went on to win a lot of competitions by itself later or when I was back for the other periods, but since I came back last season, things clearly gone bonkers despite I still managed to win a league and a bronze and silver plate from the other competitions. But there are other negatives too such a poor controls, inconvenient transfer market, bugs and flaws and so on but many have already been discussed by other users of the forum itself. But, the positive is that I got my refund for my recent purchase, and I am satisfied with Google's support . If the suspicion is true, then they can go ahead to mess it more or even delete the whole account; I don't care.
    I agree with you about the current state of the game. Or then again................perhaps I don't agree with anything you say, depends if big brother Nordeus is watching and takes offence.
    But still, I wouldn't advertise my thoughts on the game by renaming my team to reflect those thoughts...........unless I really was leaving.
    Good luck in whatever you chose to do next.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123