Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Has there been a change in 'Negotiations'?

Famous

Has there been a change in 'Negotiations'?

Since the 'new' transfer market happened I buy and sell players all the time to get tokens, try and do it at least once a day, buy for one, sell for two or three, it brings in enough for a Scout each season.
    HOWEVER I haven't had an offer in the last 9 days even though I have 13 players up for sale, most with a SA
    Obviously the first week of a season is usually hectic but this seems an odd turn in luck as I have always managed to sell right throughout the full 28 days.
    Here's players available, it's not as if they are rubbish
    Has there been a change in 'Negotiations'?-transfers.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

too much 7's lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    too much 7's lol
    Consistent!
    Altiplano and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Consistent!

Well the only thing that comes to my mind now, is the option that you're in a level that do not have more than 1-2 leagues** below... so basically you have a "empty market" of buyers....

?..

edited*

2 levels above peobably theres just 1 league... strange if not..
    Last edited by khris; 09-06-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Famous

Well the only thing that comes to my mind now, is the option that you're in a level that do not have more than 1-2 leagues** below... so basically you have a "empty market" of buyers....

?..

edited*

2 levels above peobably theres just 1 league... strange if not..
    I'm level 55, but I thought that players on the market were seen by all levels now, not just ones close, ie: a level 5 player could buy from me? My players for sale would appear to them as just off 6*, no matter what level the buyer was?

I'm level 55, but I thought that players on the market were seen by all levels now, not just ones close, ie: a level 5 player could buy from me? My players for sale would appear to them as just off 6*, no matter what level the buyer was?
    nooope, you're wrong here.

The noral market, "runned by a bot" is homogenized, a 5* is a 80% everywhere, because the internal attributes (those who goes in levels of 5 by 5, you know, the old game, 20 points = 5* level 1, 25 points 5* level 2...) are "created when the player is sold in proportion with the owner level.

But negos nope, your 4*'s -1% only can be seen by 2 levels above, thats why I think that theres a "almost empty" market of buyers for you.... L53 should have just 1 league.... max 2..

Famous
    nooope, you're wrong here.

The noral market, "runned by a bot" is homogenized, a 5* is a 80% everywhere, because the internal attributes (those who goes in levels of 5 by 5, you know, the old game, 20 points = 5* level 1, 25 points 5* level 2...) are "created when the player is sold in proportion with the owner level.

But negos nope, your 4*'s -1% only can be seen by 2 levels above, thats why I think that theres a "almost empty" market of buyers for you.... L53 should have just 1 league.... max 2..
    Ahh, i see that now. I've got three leagues in my level (55) so only them, level 54 and level 53 can see my players for sale.
    Hmmmm, can see me giving up the game soon if it's so empty up here.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Don't know for you @gogs67 but I have some descent offers only the first 3-4 days of the season.
    Also I never bought (nego) players like yours after the first week.
    Usually my team is ready then.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ahh, i see that now. I've got three leagues in my level (55) so only them, level 54 and level 53 can see my players for sale.
    Hmmmm, can see me giving up the game soon if it's so empty up here.
    Negos show 6* -1 sp, you have a list of 4* -1 that are shown only in level 53 and the 5* -1sp is shown in level 54.^^

Famous
    Negos show 6* -1 sp, you have a list of 4* -1 that are shown only in level 53 and the 5* -1sp is shown in level 54.^^
    Yeh, I meant if I had 6* then my level would see them, but i get now my list at the moment is all for level 53 with one level 54.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast