Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Has there been a change in 'Negotiations'?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Don't know for you @gogs67 but I have some descent offers only the first 3-4 days of the season.
    Also I never bought (nego) players like yours after the first week.
    Usually my team is ready then.
    I'm usually ready in few hours!
    But i've always been able to sell throughout the season, this is a bit of a first for me. It's the only way to get a few extra tokens, I guess the game just kinda tails off at the higher levels for non paying players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, maybe it was the "Friendlies" effect
    lol
    We 'll see the new season.
    gogs67 and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    try to add ACTIVE managers 1-2-3 -4 levels below you ... contact them through FB to discuss the price and positions they usually need ... this might help you sell players faster

keep in mind this economic principle : when supply increase, price decrease, and if that continues recession starts.

Maybe they are too far from the next star. They have to be 0.2 points before the next star to appear in nego lists that late in the season, because they are a lot of nego players (old ones etc.) "blocking the nego lists".

hmm, maybe it was the "Friendlies" effect
    lol
    We 'll see the new season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Maybe they are too far from the next star. They have to be 0.2 points before the next star to appear in nego lists that late in the season, because they are a lot of nego players (old ones etc.) "blocking the nego lists".
    You see what I asked @Nik? xDDD the why of da quastion, 1% entirely or 0,2 lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You see what I asked @Nik? xDDD the why of da quastion, 1% entirely or 0,2 lol
    I had sometimes offers for players with 58% quality (98% for the list). I guess because that time there weren't many 99% players.
    It is one of the unanswered questions of TE.
    How many possible managers/buyers exist ? (for my player)
    How many of them can see my player ?
    Maybe there are some small bags of 99% players and small bags of buyers which rotate every few days.
    My "bag" of buyers was always poor (I mean same server and near levels).

I had sometimes offers for players with 58% quality (98% for the list). I guess because that time there weren't many 99% players.
    It is one of the unanswered questions of TE.
    How many possible managers/buyers exist ? (for my player)
    How many of them can see my player ?
    Maybe there are some small bags of 99% players and small bags of buyers which rotate every few days.
    My "bag" of buyers was always poor (I mean same server and near levels).
    You're right but generally speaking, more managers buy players via negos in the first days of the season. Thats why you sometimes sell 58% players there, it happened to me as well.
    But after a few days the demand is not so high anymore and players stack up in negos. But the nearer you train your player on the next star, the better is the chance he appears on the list for some people. Thats my experience anyways.

Is it posible that the list needs a min of players? .... and have a max.¿? .... so it can allow 98%s if not enough 99''s ¿?

There should be some parameters that we miss maybe....

Famous
    I suggest bigger pool for list and cross negotations through servers***. That would be raising effect and would juicing up the business.

***In your case all level53 managers (in the world) could see your 3* players as 5*

But after a few days the demand is not so high anymore and players stack up in negos.
    yes, that's why I wrote post #8

Is it posible that the list needs a min of players? .... and have a max.¿? .... so it can allow 98%s if not enough 99''s ¿?
    There should be some parameters that we miss maybe....
    Yes, that's why I said about unanswered questions.
    Maybe a scenario could be that a 78% is in the list cause of lack of many players and later if there are new 99% players, the 98% player will stay out.
    Who knows

I suggest bigger pool for list and cross negotations through servers*
    I think there are more players from our server but for some reason we can't see them.
    One way to increase the pool, is to search nego players (as scouts too or market) for specific zones.
    For example I 'm searching for Defenders , Def/midf, Attackers, Attack/AM ...
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12