Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Attending games makes things worse ? Top 11 indirectly says: you're a bad manager:D

Quote Originally Posted by Holad0 View Post
    I have been on level 1 for a while, how do I increase my level
    Promoting in league, by finishing between the top 8 in league.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    attend or not attend is exactly the same as set counter, or do not set it. 50-50. %
    Mmmmm? Shouldn't be so. 8% possession. Why support friends in the hope that they in turn will support you for an extra 2% possession bonus?
    Or is this too just more Este Lauder/Rimmel from Nordeus?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Mmmmm? Shouldn't be so. 8% possession. Why support friends in the hope that they in turn will support you for an extra 2% possession bonus?
    Or is this too just more Este Lauder/Rimmel from Nordeus?
    No no, and it is not the same, 50 than 50. Because one 50% attending, allow you to see the scenario. Same time attending, as you mention, give you a 8% + 5% home... but, in the practic sense, these options are not the same in practice, but in the theory, yes. xD

The 50-50 exact that I mean, is the posibility of a good/bad scenario. What I mean in the counters case is that the game always will give options with what one have, it doesnt matter the allocation of players -unless penalizations for OP - is 50-50 counting the effect of the internal programming really... fixed counters giving advantage would be "ovbious". As advantadge when one attend, would be obvious, thats what I say that in the "theory" the base is the same. Not in the practice.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No no, and it is not the same, 50 than 50. Because one 50% attending, allow you to see the scenario. Same time attending, as you mention, give you a 8% + 5% home... but, in the practic sense, these options are not the same in practice, but in the theory, yes. xD

The 50-50 exact that I mean, is the posibility of a good/bad scenario. What I mean in the counters case is that the game always will give options with what one have, it doesnt matter the allocation of players -unless penalizations for OP - is 50-50 counting the effect of the internal programming really... fixed counters giving advantage would be "ovbious". As advantadge when one attend, would be obvious, thats what I say that in the "theory" the base is the same. Not in the practice.
    Yes. I know what you are saying. The mathematical probability is 50/50. So in theory 2 identical teams would see an equal share of wins over a given number of matches if neither or both managers attend and no other support is present. Roll the dice enough times and an average will emerge.
    It's all the internal programming and calculations that happen behind the scenes during a match that screws with some managers heads. "I had plus 15% possession, I was 20% stronger, I won the 1st leg 3-0 and lost the 2nd 1-5 etc, etc.
    Perhaps the question that needs to be asked by these managers is "how many would I have lost by if I hadn't been present?" Or "if I hadn't made this change, or that change to tactics, player positions during the match?"
    When your time comes to lose a game, it's time to lose. Watch, don't watch. Make changes, don't. Cry "troll", or just get on with it.
    There is and always will be too much happening that we don't know about.
    But one thing is for sure. The odds of me making a comeback from a 1-4 home defeat in the Champions League today are not 50/50. Lol.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    But one thing is for sure. The odds of me making a comeback from a 1-4 home defeat in the Champions League today are not 50/50. Lol.
    meanwhile in my champions league...
    Attending games makes things worse ? Top 11 indirectly says: you're a bad manager:D-cl.jpg
    khris likes this.

I think it is best to attend games because you can make changes to the tactics; if necessary, give other players an opportunity if you have a healthy lead, and most importantly; because you are the manager.

As for the match engine, this is not something that concerns me. I cannot control the match engine. I only concern myself with what I can control, and to do everything that I can do to help my team win.
    Last edited by Nickfootball; 09-04-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickfootball View Post
    I think it is best to attend games because you can make changes to the tactics; if necessary, give other players an opportunity if you have a healthy lead, and most importantly; because you are the manager.

As for the match engine, this is not something that concerns me. I cannot control the match engine. I only concern myself with what I can control, and to do everything that I can do to help my team win.
    the main purpose of the topic was sarcasm about the result engine ... did you check the attached pics ? see ball possession and other data also compare power + my attendance and then check the final result !!
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    2* VS HIGHER AVQ, think that the high scores calibration has been changed with the idea to avoid 12-0's or so... but it is a problem because do not reflect the real differance between avq's and because in case of draw vs another team in 1st position these calibrations that give you one day a win for 0-1 like your case but then these give a 8-0 to your league oppo, are the rel problem.

Still I have pending to tesst it -and few other stuffs- to see where starts the margin in where the scores where calibrated... because I mean, probably vs this team

"can work the idea" of starting the match with a closer avQ and then add 3 subs of quality during the match and probably you will "jump" under this scores calibration achieving a high score.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    the main purpose of the topic was sarcasm about the result engine ... did you check the attached pics ? see ball possession and other data also compare power + my attendance and then check the final result !!
    your data lacking on vital information like what is your both striker rating ? compare to oppo GK (striker really a big factor if your team focus passing to them and they got poor rating means even all your squad got good rating but striker can't finnish the job you will not find a goal)

what tactic did you use ? did you panic changing while watching?

last time newbie complain why he leak so many goal for some reason and rant about it, later he reveal he always use high attacking all the time. duh... big mistake

maybe you not setting to attacking/hard attacking to push more goal, on last minute with 70 more possesion this kind metality the key to push the goal but i suspect it is the striker afterall (i use the same kind formation long time ago. i know what is that formation do mostly)

or other mentality with different pass and mark or other combination. i knew few if attacking don't work some other combination will. this is a big advantage being able to watch the match wihout panic and knew what did you do can secure a win but make further lead need a bit of luck. you can't push if the game decide the oppo GK got his best of his form or your striker got bad day to day which is silly but it does what he does.

this why sub a bad stiker is important which i can't see you subs one. let alone showing what rating he got.
    Last edited by Crisismana; 09-05-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12