Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: QUESTION - Recent T11 Updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    i can see some contradiction here.
    The majority of the managers who are using those tricks, are very dedicate and spend lot of hours.
    To follow the team's schedule, organize the games and prepare the squad to loose or to win, to watch the friendlies, to sell or buy players so to prepare the team for next season, to train or not the players for become or stay mutants.
    And to know the game in depth, to learn the tricks or the changes, to read and communicate with other people from gb group.

So I would change the question - Why nordeus is punishing the token buyers?

bonus question - Why are they playing in a +1 level C.L. and CUP ?
    In my opinion "dedicated manager" is manager who invest time and knowledge in this game (why not money too). Manager who develop his team without using exploits. FAIR PLAY! Honestly I am not such kind of manager. I use exploits, because I am not stupid to invest my efforts (or money) and after that to play against tankers or +1 level teams. I can not count my trebles anymore but I do not feel that this trebles are result of my managers possibilities.

And I will never stop to ask my question: Why training system was ruined but in the game there are a lot of mutants? Why I can not train my players in natural way but have to use friendlies exploit?

WHY NORDEUS MAKE THE WORDS "FAIR PLAY" AND "STUPID" EQUALS?
    maloukees likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @po_zdrach, honestly I don't really think you can be a top manager at the moment without using any of the exploits. It is still possible to win some trophies but winning them regular without literally any kind of exploit is hard. Maybe if you are at the highest level and you do not have strong competitors to go against but otherwise is really less likely.

9/10 managers I know use one of the in-game exploits, some of them all and I literally can't blame them.

What is worst for me is that sometimes isn't just because of the others is also because of the game itself. Top Eleven is punishing dedicated managers every season by putting them to play against even stronger opponents or just the same quality and making their investment sometimes to be literally in vain.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @po_zdrach, honestly I don't really think you can be a top manager at the moment without using any of the exploits. It is still possible to win some trophies but winning them regular without literally any kind of exploit is hard. Maybe if you are at the highest level and you do not have strong competitors to go against but otherwise is really less likely.

9/10 managers I know use one of the in-game exploits, some of them all and I literally can't blame them.

What is worst for me is that sometimes isn't just because of the others is also because of the game itself. Top Eleven is punishing dedicated managers every season by putting them to play against even stronger opponents or just the same quality and making their investment sometimes to be literally in vain.
    Exactly what I mean. And in my opinion this is sad.

Agree with absolutely everything that the topicstarter had stated. Recent changes had been only cosmetic. The whole T11 2018 was needless because of this. To play the game at a high level is becoming more and more timeconsuming every year. This has to stop now. We need asap changes in training, grounds, live animations, commentary, sponsor deals, personal trainer and so on.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Agree with absolutely everything that the topicstarter had stated. Recent changes had been only cosmetic. The whole T11 2018 was needless because of this. To play the game at a high level is becoming more and more timeconsuming every year. This has to stop now. We need asap changes in training, grounds, live animations, commentary, sponsor deals, personal trainer and so on.
    The cosmetic changes can be a plus as well and they are more then welcome but at least if they do cosmetic changes I would prefer to see them on the old features to improve them rather then to add something new.

I hope Top Eleven would understand that when we want updates we don't really request for something new. Improvements is what we seek!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Totally agree. Too many updates for too many challenges introducing too many bugs which are patched and not fully resolved.

Stop with the challenges, go back and fix the bugs (the penalty shootout bug at the end of tied Association head-to-heads has been around in one form or another since the start of Associations). Stop the exploits, reduce the tanking, fix the bugs and you'll have a game with more happy customers...

EDIT: Fix the morale issue too. How can a player who has scored a hat-trick and got MoM go from Superb morale to Poor after the match? Players who play well and get good ratings should get improved morale, poor players who we"ve substituted should get their morale reduced. It seems the opposite at the moment...
    Last edited by talisman; 09-20-2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Additional thought
    Marius007 likes this.

Absolutely correct. I agree with all of this and mention as much in my monthly reports to the Devs. So do the other Mods.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

End of the day we can moan as much as we like. nobody listens they just do what they want and we just have to follow like sheep and live with it.

What is needed is communication within the community whatever they introduce put it past their members first and see what response it brings.
    I've stopped playing all these sideshow bob addons games international games blah blah blah all a waste of time to me.
    this new one coming up tomorrow is another one i will blank.

like many have said get back to sorting out the real problems Bugs,Tanking and the pathetic morale theory they have indroduced its complete nonsense.
    they won't change Tanking and things like Morale because its all works in nordeus's favour.
    it makes players have to buy/spend more to keep up with the tanker sides. if you want to compete (win/win for nordeus) and this morale thing is all one sided and that is Nordeus they have found a way how to make people spend tokens on morales which is (win/win for them and a loss/loss all the time for us)
    theres noway we can keep our morale healthy no matter how we play its daylight robbery to be honest you are forced to invest in morales now . the ones who have banked them playing many season's will eventually run dry too with this current system its 100% favours Nordeus and 0% Players/members basically you can't win.
    They have done their yearly calculations and seen nobody is using tokens on Morales and treatment packs.
    how can we change this they say oh lets completely fcuk off the members and make it so one sided they can't do anything about it is what they thought up and done. cut our throats is what they have done and now letting us bleed to death.
    Last edited by Siddas; 09-23-2018 at 11:19 AM.
    Marius007 likes this.

and this tanking (people saying i want to take some time out for a month what a load of bollicks its funny how they don't have time for their leagues games but find plenty of time to set up their teams and train their players and sitting with their spreadsheets to play their cup/Association games isn't it.
    people just want to play when they can win when they can't win they go and cry in the corner.
    Tanking is a "sore" subject for many because it's so split alot of people don't want it to change coz they are the ones who are exploiting it.
    it's the honest people who want to play the game i care about ones who put in the graft not the ones who sit doing nothing for a month and come back with a team just as good as the person who has tried for a month.
    i have no time for tankers they can come on here after a season and say they won this and this and this you didn't really did you? all you done was exploit the game and won by a form of cheating the system. no hard work done at all.
    it won't ever go away because it favours Nordeus and a good % of the top 11 population that's why its a sore talking point for many as many of them need it to play the game to be successful. and Nordeus know its makes the token spenders have to spend more to keep up with them.
    had my 10 mins chat now i will go back in my hole lol.
    dave1311 and Marius007 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12