Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: King of the Hill ? well I have to admit it has some fun

This event burns my rests so hard. After I have finished a league or a cup match I might need to boost up my team’s condition back ASAP in order to deal with those tough opponents.

I think after burning too many tokens and conditions boosts we need to make clear and state that its not worth it unless you have a top top chance to get that striker reward..so hold on them and if you ll be able to reachfirst place in week ranking use those at the end after you saved them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    This event burns my rests so hard. After I have finished a league or a cup match I might need to boost up my team’s condition back ASAP in order to deal with those tough opponents.
    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

About this striker, I really don't think that he will be useful for a strong team. He will be 26-28 years old, slow trainer who will be 7 star in next season and close to 30 years with bad training abilities....
    madflo19, Bunzo and Aku Papua like this.

For the newbies this striker 1st place reward is like having Messi or Ronaldo,but ofcourse he is just another potato like all the others from this kind of challenges
    khris likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    I'm having a fine challenge guys, free at all. Today i will get at least 13 trophies and i'm newbie too. The 2nd is like 4 or 5 and he doesn't care much about this challenge mb 😂😂😂

You can only get 9 trophies per day as there are only 9 different managers.

Guys this event drives me crazy..yesterday i beat 2 equal a bit stronger 4231 aml amr amx mc mc very easy and today nothing is working..im losing by one goal every single time its so annoying i could smash my handy..are there and match controlling solid solutions against 4231? I would appreciate your effort
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    I'm having a fine challenge guys, free at all. Today i will get at least 13 trophies and i'm newbie too. The 2nd is like 4 or 5 and he doesn't care much about this challenge mb
    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

My challenge is like a hell. 5 heavy tankers, 10-20% stronger than me. Very active and experienced managers level 40 and above. This is table after yesterday:

King of the Hill ? well I have to admit it has some fun-chalenge.png
    khris and Tommy like this.

Rookie
    I meant 13 trophies in general for 2 days. And I will only have to get 27 trophies in 5 days easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    My challenge is like a hell. 5 heavy tankers, 10-20% stronger than me. Very active and experienced managers level 40 and above. This is table after yesterday:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chalenge.PNG 
Views:	51 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	109880
    This is how it should be everywhere, thats why people joined...

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Do you think they are stupid,they don't know what time they have the league match?
    Be sure they won't have all day long tanking formation(if they are interested in this challenge)
    Profesional tankers who are 10-15 hours over their pc or mobile ofcourse.
    But not pro, like me, it's hard.,
    After all, the only interesting thing is the emblem.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast