Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72
Like Tree47Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: King of the Hill ? well I have to admit it has some fun

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    86
    Haizz, one of the tankers in my group recognized this event and change formation before i can steal his trophy 😬😬😬
    Seeker85 likes this.

  2. #22
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    All the teams of the contest are aware as they declared participation.
    It's a matter or time or how much time a tanking team is spending on the the game.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    All the teams of the contest are aware as they declared participation.
    It's a matter or time or how much time a tanking team is spending on the the game.
    Yeah, but can he be like change later than 15 mins or so. Hard time tomorrow, today I get 7 trophies for free

  4. #24
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    240
    Iv been doing pretty well against the tankers regardless. My league is full of them. Iv played 6 and won 5, losing one game narrowly, 2-1. I’m 123% and my opponents have been no less than me, but mostly 130%, 144% and top guy is 155%. Got a good cup count and goal difference though...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Rookie Jura Lovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    133
    How dafaq did you get plus 15 mate no tankers at my evebt only 100+ i qm 90 and every game is tough like steal
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Iv been doing pretty well against the tankers regardless. My league is full of them. Iv played 6 and won 5, losing one game narrowly, 2-1. I’m 123% and my opponents have been no less than me, but mostly 130%, 144% and top guy is 155%. Got a good cup count and goal difference though...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,785
    King of the Hill ? well I have to admit it has some fun-42472977_10217073843949161_7984283575505649664_n.jpg


    So far so good
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  7. #27
    Rookie Jura Lovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42472977_10217073843949161_7984283575505649664_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	109854


    So far so good
    Holy fuck dude how many tokens did you buy you got like 100x so many boosts and tokens i have but great job i only got 6 trophies so far

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    240
    Everyone else getting the same message atm? First day ended, rankings haven’t updated on 2nd page and day 2 yet to start.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and khris like this.

  9. #29
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,785
    I doubt anything will move till after daily service

  10. #30
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Everyone else getting the same message atm? First day ended, rankings haven’t updated on 2nd page and day 2 yet to start.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I doubt anything will move till after daily service
    The idea should be a minimalist independent maintenance just for that challenge... maybe of 1 hour ... not sure but.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast