Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A new counter formation thread, updated to April 2013 (Season 38)

Addicted
    one important thing is, do your counter-formations work well because they are counter-formations or because you have a better team than your opponent?

I think we shouldnt call something a counterformation until enough ppl can verify it as working

I think you can't say a counter formation work for only one match. The experience must build on more than one match, at least home and away, the two team must have equal quality players.
    Nex Club

your game is not fair i was playing match in the champions league and was takes the lead 3-1 and the other team get red card and me get injury then your server get off with the game connations and after that i check the highlights i found i lose 3-0 and no red cards no goals for me no injury How come that ????? answer me quickly or i'm not gonna play this game anymore and all my friends..

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Thanks Morgan, that's very helpful.
    Don't buy it as sure win, it's just my opinion seeing how he's focused on the middle. Let us know how it went.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by deejaychefkaly View Post
    your game is not fair i was playing match in the champions league and was takes the lead 3-1 and the other team get red card and me get injury then your server get off with the game connations and after that i check the highlights i found i lose 3-0 and no red cards no goals for me no injury How come that ????? answer me quickly or i'm not gonna play this game anymore and all my friends..
    Nordeus doesnt read this forum i think. better to contact them directly

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    I'm playing away from home against a friend today we are almost equal hes 0.3 points above (55) i'm going to play his same team shape but with counter and deff never played so defensive as this, any impute.
    Think he will play 442 orre 442 with one wing pushed up.
    His wingers are the best in his team.
    He played 442. I played hard deff counter everything else default,after 20mins i was 1 up but he had 65% play so i switched to long ball
    big mistake 2 goals for him, sat in panic till 60 mins then changed to 3142 offside mixed and won 3.2.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I believe a lot of counter formations are a hoax, you need to factor in the game engine as well. If you have a game engine who is having a bad day, even a 7* team will struggle against a 2* team, no matter what formation is used
    you need to factor difference in strength, as i can beat a team even with a wrong formation just bcz am the better side, and another key factor is if he watch his matches or not, home or away, 8%-13% extra on domination is alot to be considered
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

By this new engine, what would counter a 4-3W-1-2?

A 3N-1DMC-4-1?
    A 4-1DMC-4-1?

Addicted
    so how anyone figured out how to beat the 4-4-2 narrow diamond (called 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond on these forums) ??

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    so how anyone figured out how to beat the 4-4-2 narrow diamond (called 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond on these forums) ??
    Only met one of those this year, and i beat it with 4-5-1 v.

Ofc, this could all be a coincidence as we're only talking one match. but the teams were fairly even quality-wise, and i had better stats than him in almost all aspects (possesion, shots on/off target, more corners etc)

take it for what it is, its only the smallest of "sample" - but its what little experience i've had against ND so far

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast