Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Top 10 Associations - Week 40

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thank you guys for entertaining this thread and keep it alive but please stay on subject, let's focus on Associations and maybe we can fix something! I know we will Please come with suggestions, ideas or personal opinions about Associations and how to improve it so people can play it fairly.
    Minimum attendance requirement to play in the platinum division.

This would give the higher quality groups a better chance at the World Top 100. The type of associations that lose 0-36, 4-31,1-34, etc... exist more often at lower quality and usually don't attend matches. Plenty of these floating around the platinum division, especially below 7* average at this point of the season.
    Level 40 Manager

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Nordeus..

Just close the transfer market after the association draws!!

And if teams buy a new player after the draw for the League then that player should be NOT playable for the asso games..

Simple as that...

More realistic draws
    Thanks for the idea but that's probably not a good suggestion as would affect everyone and not only those who play in Associations.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thanks for the idea but that's probably not a good suggestion as would affect everyone and not only those who play in Associations.
    Do not mislead ordinary managers (there is someone who professionally deals with the support of high-loaded information systems and big data systems and at the same time plays into the game). This is very simply implemented in the game code.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Nordeus..

Just close the transfer market after the association draws!!

And if teams buy a new player after the draw for the League then that player should be NOT playable for the asso games..

Simple as that...

More realistic draws
    I have suggested this several times. With the variation in rules already between the various non-Association competitions it should be possible to code the game such that any players bought after the Associations weekly draw aren't eligible for Associations matches that weekend. I'm sure that the only ones that would be really inconvenienced would be the ones that are currently manipulating the draw... When I was playing Associations I can recall only once did I have the situation where I bought a player specifically for strengthening the squad for an Associations tournament.

But then, Nordeus has to protect their bottom line...
    Last edited by talisman; 10-12-2018 at 08:00 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345