Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Tactic still matter in this game

Famous
    As for loopholes, there are hundreds if not thousands of associations that are using loopholes.

A good tactical group w/o mutants can defeat a bad tactical group that has mutants, but a good tactical w/o mutants is very unlikely to defeat a good tactical group that has mutants.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-15-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    If most of the top 100 asso managers have figured out how the engine works,they would've probably stopped using any loopholes of this game,but i don't see anything like this;
    They don't bother , the majority of them have mutant players, players that can change the match even with a bad tactic. With normal good team you need to find a good "chemistry" to let some players(usually the team best players) give their best , mutans are so powerful that they give their best beside the tactic you are using ( even if they had a bad day they still perform good )

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    They don't bother , the majority of them have mutant players, players that can change the match even with a bad tactic. With normal good team you need to find a good "chemistry" to let some players(usually the team best players) give their best , mutans are so powerful that they give their best beside the tactic you are using ( even if they had a bad day they still perform good )
    So the mutant players are the game changers, not their tactics,i thought so too xD

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

What level do y'all have your teams on?

Enviado desde mi SM-J330F mediante Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito Delcid View Post
    What level do y'all have your teams on?

Enviado desde mi SM-J330F mediante Tapatalk
    Level 52
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post

As for loopholes, there are hundreds if not thousands of associations that are using loopholes.

A good tactical group w/o mutants can defeat a bad tactical group that has mutants, but a good tactical w/o mutants is very unlikely to defeat a good tactical group that has mutants.
    I remember how easilly my group was beaten from mutants with 1500% fitness lol
    Managers with 4-5 years of playing.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I remember how easilly my group was beaten from mutants with 1500% fitness lol
    Managers with 4-5 years of playing.
    I understand where you are coming from. I understand some of this stuff sound crazy, so i'll give a little information about me.
    I play in a platinum association, we currently sit @ 1442 points (ended last season @ 1803). That's high enough to prove that my association knows this game quite well.

I also have mutant players (aml, amr and st). I've experienced a significant decrease in production. Last 20 association matches they've been held to 2 goals or less 12 times. Overall record is still good (11-8-1) over that stretch. Results = 1-5, 4-2, 2-0, 0-0, 7-0, 1-1, 4-1, 4-1, 1-1, 2-2, 2-1, 4-0, 2-1, 3-3, 1-1, 3-0, 0-0, 5-0, 2-2, 2-1. The kicker here is that the competition outside of the first two games was far from elite. The 1-5 and 4-2 came against M2-Art a 1739 point platinum. None of the other associations finished last season above 1400 points.

When nordeus changed the training system, something else happened covertly behind the scenes which was not publicly announced. That thing was a mutant nerf. They're still better but not as OP as before, with the result being a balancing of this game.

3 weeks after the changes to the training we played the world #75. My association won 26-8. Two weeks after that big win, we played the world #91. My association won 21-12. The world #91 proceeded to lose the 3rd place match 14-20. Without a mutant nerf, no way that 26-8 occurs and no way the world #91 gets 4th place. We've witnessed one other viet mutant association get 4th place as well.

There is a balancing taking place in this game. One theory I've seen on the FB groups is that the mutant nerf is only in effect while the challenges are live. I don't know if that's the case or not, but I'm 99.9% sure that nordeus is working hard on balancing this game.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-15-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When mutants talk, bs (tactics) walk
    Before 1- 1,5 year, when platinum groups were searching members, they asked about the lv, the titles, club history

Now they want high white skills

Tactic still matter in this game-%CE%BB%CE%BF%CE%BB-1.jpg

Tactic still matter in this game-%CE%BB%CE%BF%CE%BB-3.jpg

and here a nice one

Tactic still matter in this game-%CE%BB%CE%BF%CE%BB-2.jpg

lol
    khris and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Before 1- 1,5 year, when platinum groups were searching members, they asked about the lv, the titles, club history

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	λολ 1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	110968

Name:	λολ 3.jpg 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	110970

and here a nice one

Name:	λολ 2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	110972

lol
    Lol, like i said time ago is like a culture now
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

Name:	λολ 1.jpg 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	110968

Name:	λολ 3.jpg 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	110970

and here a nice one

Name:	λολ 2.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	110972

lol
    Nik, that 2nd one, I know those guys and am friends with several of them and that association was inherited when it was 8 points from the top 100. The guy making that post is the one who told me about the theory of the challenges introducing a mutant nerf, which is only live during the challenges (the comment is in TE - United). Didn't your normal players defeat a mutant team in that association 2-1 a couple weeks ago?

I'll tag you in the post so you can see it.

By the way, i'm not saying mutant players aren't better. I'm just saying that if you call a good tactical game against mutants that picking up a draw/win is a legitimate possibility nowadays.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-15-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast