Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The dictatorship of a captain in an asso group

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    To a certain point I agree, however the world is not fair and life is not fair.
    But to tweek the suggestion a bit, why not implement the current policy used in this association tournament?
    Once a manager has taken part in an association match, he cant be sacked/kicked till new season starts. That way any contribution he has made will be credited to him.
    Any new manager joining can not benefit from previous season. (especially if just promoted)

To help matters why aren't Associations starting on ZERO points each season? Then like any league you get points for wins and draws, possible bonus for winning...that way at end of season top ten assocs go up bottom ten assocs go down. League tables would be accurate and 'shoe horning' a mate in just as you get some decent points, would be mitigated.

BE THE LIGHT
    Thats why after write this post, I wrote a suggestion;

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ll-monday.html

So yeah, rank positions should be locked... " members" -as I suggested- ensure the place in the asso till monday, and Vices can't be sacked till day 1 of next season (or in both cases if they leae the group)

About your 2nd point, the FA competition is based on leagues, different divisions, etc You can't start with 0 points cause this would mean don't promote from Bronze 3 as the Associations Feature is designed right now.

Of course could be changed to a;

Start with 0 points, -promotion in each division if 150 points , stay with 90 or so, demote with 0-89.

The problem here is that some assos have 4 members and some 6 so would be unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Thats why after write this post, I wrote a suggestion;

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ll-monday.html

So yeah, rank positions should be locked... " members" -as I suggested- ensure the place in the asso till monday, and Vices can't be sacked till day 1 of next season (or in both cases if they leae the group)

About your 2nd point, the FA competition is based on leagues, different divisions, etc You can't start with 0 points cause this would mean don't promote from Bronze 3 as the Associations Feature is designed right now.

Of course could be changed to a;

Start with 0 points, -promotion in each division if 150 points , stay with 90 or so, demote with 0-89.

The problem here is that some assos have 4 members and some 6 so would be unfair.
    Or just promote top ten teams and demote bottom ten teams irrespective of how many managers in association.
    As when you win an Association taunament you get the same points regardless of how many teams in association.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123