Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The dictatorship of a captain in an asso group

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

The dictatorship of a captain in an asso group

As there is a new contest with asso groups, I post here what I was thinking before long time.
    Ok, so the captain decides for everything, he has total control of the groups, can kick out any member or even the vice-captain.

The vice-captain can do some actions but only if the captain agree - or else can change to default and kick out the v-captain.

Is it fair ?
    Doesn't look so.

How about to add a new rule ?
    The captain cannot kick out (or demote) the v-captain, only the simple members.

If one weekend the v-captain won't saw in any of the four games of the group, he looses his title and becomes a simple member automatically .

Then the captain can kick him out or make him again vice captain (if they are aware of his absence) .

Any other ideas against the dictatorship of the captain ?
    maloukees likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

There is no democracy in real Nordeus life
    Last edited by Crvena Zvezda; 10-16-2018 at 08:22 PM.

no, it's not only for this challenge.
    For example Khris is the dictator of our group .
    We live in fear and a chronic worry for years now

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    As there is a new contest with asso groups, I post here what I was thinking before long time.
    Ok, so the captain decides for everything, he has total control of the groups, can kick out any member or even the vice-captain.

The vice-captain can do some actions but only if the captain agree - or else can change to default and kick out the v-captain.

Is it fair ?
    Doesn't look so.

How about to add a new rule ?
    The captain cannot kick out (or demote) the v-captain, only the simple members.

If one weekend the v-captain won't saw in any of the four games of the group, he looses his title and becomes a simple member automatically .

Then the captain can kick him out or make him again vice captain (if they are aware of his absence) .

Any other ideas against the dictatorship of the captain ?
    No, there is no need for such improvements. the captain is the OWNER of association, the vc - helper -is not a title to be earned). and in general, a member of association (no matter - vc or a simple member) who loses and does not bring points - must be changed. but it would be interesting to have titles and awards for a successful game for participants in associations.
    and if the captain is a dictator, then in fact you are not friends, so it is not necessary to play in such an association. need to find one where everyone will be friends.
    Altiplano and pcmacdaniel like this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

if the captain is a dictator, then in fact you are not friends,
    of course
    The majority of the groups are not "friends", they are (we could say) partners.
    And many times I have read cases where the captain kicked out a good active member to bring in another friend or his second account and get the prize.
    maloukees likes this.

no, it's not only for this challenge.
    For example Khris is the dictator of our group .
    We live in fear and a chronic worry for years now
    LOL,

Btw, I can understand i'm a captain too , it really depends on what kind of person he is. A good Leader don't kick without sense or take decision always on his own.
    For me the captain is a guide,the experienced and sage member, if there is a problem we all talk and take decisions, not a despotic Leader. In my case we are all friends a great group so no such problems. I already had problems like someone inactive but no instant kick, we talked and he left.
    Nebu likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

of course
    The majority of the groups are not "friends", they are (we could say) partners.
    And many times I have read cases where the captain kicked out a good active member to bring in another friend or his second account and get the prize.
    Y this is a bad thing

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Famous
    Seems like a non issue to me.

No one is getting booted mere hours before this challenge kicks off without good reason, such as abandoning there team.

Develop some well-trained or mutant players and there will be plenty of opportunities to join competitive associations if kicked out.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-17-2018 at 02:09 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Members are free to come and leave anytime so dictatorship is a big word I guess.

Captain is also a title to small, in reality you are more then just a captain, you are also the owner of the Association so you should have a full control.

The only issue is when captain is stop playing, in this case there should be demoting system even for the captain, if he is inactive for X period of time, then he should go as vice-captain and vice-captain to get promoted as captain, if both are inactive, then 3rd one, probably the person who contribute the most to go as captain and then so on.
    pcmacdaniel and Blast like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

At least anyone of ya'll belonged to an asociation in which the dictator(and the rest of the members) connected to the game once a year, had a bad quality, and finished every Asociations Tournament as 4th! Now i am in a group in which all the members behave as responsible managers

Enviado desde mi SM-J330F mediante Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast