Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Association Cheaters

Probably very high, especially if your not in platinum.
    However, how many associations are there at the top of YOUR league who haven't played a game yet?
    Have a look and if they all haven't received any points, bonuses or ... yet they somehow happen to be at top of your league...???
    It's because they've bought the association off a previously successful team. i.e. they are cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    Probably very high, especially if your not in platinum.
    However, how many associations are there at the top of YOUR league who haven't played a game yet?
    Have a look and if they all haven't received any points, bonuses or ... yet they somehow happen to be at top of your league...???
    It's because they've bought the association off a previously successful team. i.e. they are cheating
    Or they add their own other accounts. To reporta a cheating you need a clear evidence. As a asso' have the right to add new members and this includes 2nd, or 3rd own accounts.

So you are partially wrong in your thesis.

Ok, he 's just a noob.
    Now we got that.
    I feel some how a sympathy for technical support team.
    What are they reading...
    Richie72 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Or they add their own other accounts. To reporta a cheating you need a clear evidence. As a asso' have the right to add new members and this includes 2nd, or 3rd own accounts.

So you are partially wrong in your thesis.

Sorry should have emphasised the ALL part.
    If ALL the managers have not played a game, if ALL the managers have no points, if ALL the managers are zero....then it's clear cheating.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Ok, he 's just a noob.
    Now we got that.
    I feel some how a sympathy for technical support team.
    What are they reading...
    Really?
    Are you that shallow?

A kid of 12 can understand the issue.
    Try, go on it might hurt a bit but try to understand
    Try to grasp the concept that no (sorry) NO points at all can not = top of the league
    I'm talking ZERO points by ALL the managers (not just 1 manager or 2) BUT ALL THE MANAGERS
    Last edited by Blast; 10-19-2018 at 12:15 PM.
    khris likes this.

Sorry should have emphasised the ALL part.
    If ALL the managers have not played a game, if ALL the managers have no points, if ALL the managers are zero....then it's clear cheating.
    It is cheating, when theres a "public sale announcement" in exchange of a "transaction".

The same with the account items, can't be sold in exchange of money.

Ive seen managers with 12 accounts playing for the same association, and thats legit by the actual rules.

Once you see somewhere, a post of someone selling a association, you can take a screen capture, and go to the support, of course.

But just for seeing, a asso' with 6 new (and think that when you leave a asso' and you join again you lose the points, so the acc's can be in each tournament the same ones starting with 0 poins) members with "0" points, is not against the rules.

A situation more close to "cheating" is when the assos inside the group, sell players to keep a low avQ, and once the asso starts they buy good players to compete fro their own multiaccounts.
    Thats more close to cheating and have a consequence, when the draws are manipulated.

Really?
    Are you that shallow?

A kid of 12 can understand the issue.
    Try, go on it might hurt a bit but try to understand
    Try to grasp the concept that no (sorry) NO points at all can not = top of the league
    I'm talking ZERO points by ALL the managers (not just 1 manager or 2) BUT ALL THE MANAGERS
    It is not cheating and not illegal.
    It's the trick the top100 groups are doing to have a better draw.
    Leave the group and rejoin again.
    Bunzo likes this.

and don't shout
    mercy me
    Richie72 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    and don't shout
    mercy me
    he is one angry "mf" lol. there is no proof of cheating there at all. i know certain assos that have around 8 assos in total and they change places and captains every week. obviously each manager has 2 or 3 accounts etc. all legit although i do not like it, but it is still legit
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    he is one angry "mf" lol. there is no proof of cheating there at all. i know certain assos that have around 8 assos in total and they change places and captains every week. obviously each manager has 2 or 3 accounts etc. all legit although i do not like it, but it is still legit
    Not angry just trying to emphasise certain words so no (that's NO lol) misunderstanding.

If as you say there is a benefit to leaving then rejoining (?) then how?
    All the more reason why assocs should start each season on zero points in their respective leagues.
    That way surely this situation would be pointless?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast