Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Friendlies - End of Man of the Match rewards/skill points

Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    yes u are rite... Even a lot easier creating mutan thru friendly
    When there was possibility to play the match with 0 stamina it was really easy. Now when you need to have at least +15 stamina it was not easy at all. You just had to sit in from of your phone making changes and using green packs

Apprentice
    In Peru they only give 25 videos a day.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    When there was possibility to play the match with 0 stamina it was really easy. Now when you need to have at least +15 stamina it was not easy at all. You just had to sit in from of your phone making changes and using green packs
    you replace asap the 11 players in the field with 11 players with 0 stamina.
    You lost that episode

(ofc friendlies cannot be played in auto with this trick)
    Bunzo, jarharnamme and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So now it's officially - you decided to kill the free to play game!

1. You cut the free video adds,
    2. you cut the goal keeper training,
    3. you cut training with friendlies,
    4. you kill everything that was making your team at least a little bit different from the other managers.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME FOR SO MANY MONTHS:
    1. you still leave the tanking
    2. you leave farming and the possibility to buy players from the teams from lower levels on negotiations which will still be the main source for mutants
    3. you fill the game with bugs problems and bugged events so that we would sit in it for 24 hours 7 days a week
    4. you yourself fill it with useless mutant players of 9 stars costing thousands of tokens who can't play at all and just increase your team ovr.
    5. you create stupid draws when my 88% team has to play against 162% monsters or 3 stars FA has to play against 6 stars.

In the end instead of spending time on building MY PERSONAL team or just enter the game twice a day to play my matches now I have to sit in this game all day long watching how your 162% bot simply simply rape my players on the field. Just believe me - there is no fun in such a show. This is the first time in 55 seasons when I really don't want to enter the game. What a great job you have done!
    I told the same thing to my teammates, I am playing Top Eleven since 24th May 2015, I haven't missed a day. Now I don't want to get in the game anymore and I want to leave this game for good! For the last few months, Nordeus destroyed any possible ways to maintain and develop my team properly, a lot of bugs haven't been fixed and new bugs are coming every week... This is a huge blow for many good managers, besides - no working support of that game I used to play with so much desire and passion...
    khris and rogerniceguy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvanov View Post
    I told the same thing to my teammates, I am playing Top Eleven since 24th May 2015, I haven't missed a day. Now I don't want to get in the game anymore and I want to leave this game for good! For the last few months, Nordeus destroyed any possible ways to maintain and develop my team properly, a lot of bugs haven't been fixed and new bugs are coming every week... This is a huge blow for many good managers, besides - no working support of that game I used to play with so much desire and passion...
    approved post**

So now it's officially - you decided to kill the free to play game!

1. You cut the free video adds,
    2. you cut the goal keeper training,
    3. you cut training with friendlies,
    4. you kill everything that was making your team at least a little bit different from the other managers.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME FOR SO MANY MONTHS:
    1. you still leave the tanking
    2. you leave farming and the possibility to buy players from the teams from lower levels on negotiations which will still be the main source for mutants
    3. you fill the game with bugs problems and bugged events so that we would sit in it for 24 hours 7 days a week
    4. you yourself fill it with useless mutant players of 9 stars costing thousands of tokens who can't play at all and just increase your team ovr.
    5. you create stupid draws when my 88% team has to play against 162% monsters or 3 stars FA has to play against 6 stars.

In the end instead of spending time on building MY PERSONAL team or just enter the game twice a day to play my matches now I have to sit in this game all day long watching how your 162% bot simply simply rape my players on the field. Just believe me - there is no fun in such a show. This is the first time in 55 seasons when I really don't want to enter the game. What a great job you have done!
    I read everything you posted on this topic and you are absolutely right about everything you said! Nordeus just destroyed any possible way for players who doesn't want to spend real money,but we spent a lot of time playing friendlies and etc. not to mention that Nordeus haven't been fixed all the bugs and glitches and with any new update, event etc. new bugs appears. And if it is true about this policy for greens - to watch videos once per 24 hours, this is definitely the end of free play. This is a huge blow for any good player who played this game with so much desire and passion. Me personally, I am playing since May 2015, I never missed a day, I spent much time to play, spend much effords in searching for a way to develop my team. Now Nordeus destroyed everything, I don't want to play anymore and this is not the first time recently that I have no desire to get in the game again!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You lost that episode

yes it can play in auto... Tat is extra episode tat not many knows...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You lost that episode

Niko, I haven't missed it and I have mentioned it below:

You just had to sit in from of your phone making changes and using green packs

And I really think it's fare enough - if you want to improve your team just sit all day long with your phone and make changes in the first 20 minutes of each friendly game. If you don't want to waste your free time - just go and spend your real money. If you don't want to spend the money and waste your time - just be happy with what you have and don't moan each time when you lose to better opponent. That is the logic of any free to play project - either you grind hard 24 hours a day and or pay. Now without proper training system, without friendlies and working video ads free to play players are left without the possibility to improve the teams. Now we have only pay-to-win model which means managers will not be in the equal position

Niko, I haven't missed it and I have mentioned it below:

You just had to sit in from of your phone making changes and using green packs

And I really think it's fare enough - if you want to improve your team just sit all day long with your phone and make changes in the first 20 minutes of each friendly game. If you don't want to waste your free time - just go and spend your real money. If you don't want to spend the money and waste your time - just be happy with what you have and don't moan each time when you lose to better opponent. That is the logic of any free to play project - either you grind hard 24 hours a day and or pay. Now without proper training system, without friendlies and working video ads free to play players are left without the possibility to improve the teams. Now we have only pay-to-win model which means managers will not be in the equal position
    Garilin, we still have the option to tank remember...tank and team becomes the god of your server...
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Garilin, we still have the option to tank remember...tank and team becomes the god of your server...
    Ping. Light bulb is lit.
    I wonder if Nordeus have realised that the current "problem" with video availability will encourage people to at least think about tanking?
    I thought about it for this season.........FFS! I thought about it with almost 4K of greens in the bank!..........pathetic.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast