Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Friendlies - End of Man of the Match rewards/skill points

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    @Saucy, you didn’t bother to mention it when this feature was introduced. So why do you make an official statement once it will be removed again?
    It's always been a feature, from day one.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    So now it's officially - you decided to kill the free to play game!

1. You cut the free video adds,
    2. you cut the goal keeper training,
    3. you cut training with friendlies,
    4. you kill everything that was making your team at least a little bit different from the other managers.
    Out of all the reasons to criticize Nordeus for this game, this is what you came up with? None of these even reach my top 10! (Probably not my top 11 either. ) If you were depending on training with friendlies, find other strategies. There are many out there.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Out of all the reasons to criticize Nordeus for this game, this is what you came up with? None of these even reach my top 10! (Probably not my top 11 either. ) If you were depending on training with friendlies, find other strategies. There are many out there.
    I also have my top 10 list but simply all these problems came at once. Now add to this the last update full of glitches and bugs starting from the wrong timer till the next match, bug with FA ingame chat, the game crashes, strange changes to the engine when the bot with -40% difference destroys my team 2-5, bugged events and draws when you have to play against almost +80% team, changes to the national team contest when you now need to use green packs to play the event but at the same time they just killed watching videos for greens feature (I need to wait 24 hours - the day before yesterday I got 25, yesterday 20, today only 15 after 24 hours) etc... You can continue the list. And the worst that all these "changes" and glitches came at once within several last days.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Curious that many of us don't remember it like this... I will have to test the friendlies in the Chinese copy of the V1... lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    No it wasn't.
    +4% to motm started before few months, after some update.
    But don't remember when.
    Aku Papua likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    this is plain stupid tbh...
    if I invest time to play friendlies I should get advantage over someone who just normaly train their team...not to mention friendly skills are random which is dissadvantage

So please now explain me how do I profit if I decide to play friendlies instead training aka how do I benefit from investing time to play this game??
    you shouldnt have removed it...maybe lowered it ? 2% gain would do just fine...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    No it wasn't.
    +4% to motm started before few months, after some update.
    But don't remember when.
    It was the same update where they changed the training system by the gained skill points to be based on the average of the skills involved instead of the average of all player’s skills.

Official info in this thread:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-training.html

Not a single word about the changes to friendlies. The community started to realize it in the weeks after.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I think this change is disrespectful, the friendly ones are a way to evolve the team and the best player in the match, now the best on the match does not win anything, so play friendly then? To get dribble to a defender? Ridiculous!!!!

This will not change at all, the mutants will continue to exist keeping their teams in position last in league and not losing the stars.

Whatever they did, I'll look for another app football game.

Nordeus is taking the fun away with those annoying updates (vids 24 hour policy and its broken and now adjustments in the friendly;s)

Just solve those bugs in the game thats must be your first priority

Being forced now to use a old version of the game to get my daily vids its just ridiculous

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    this is plain stupid tbh...
    if I invest time to play friendlies I should get advantage over someone who just normaly train their team...not to mention friendly skills are random which is dissadvantage

So please now explain me how do I profit if I decide to play friendlies instead training aka how do I benefit from investing time to play this game??
    you shouldnt have removed it...maybe lowered it ? 2% gain would do just fine...
    According to your logic non of the exploits should be fixed because we do not cheat, we invest time?

You have to understand that this "feature" allowed some managers to increase the quality of their players by A LOT for free which isn't OK.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 10-23-2018 at 01:42 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and jarharnamme like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast