Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 7.9 - 25th of October

Rookie
    Nordeus u are facing an issue here. In the market if the customers don’t get satisfied with the product, then they stop buying it. Fix ur problem first, to get satisfaction from us, then realease some bullsh*t to draw some more cows...
    lespa likes this.

Famous
    Tickets?

Does this mean for a small price of 100+ tokens I can enter a competition for a chance to win 100 tokens?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-25-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Nordeus is hitching their ride to events to drum up interest because they do not have confidence that the game itself is enough to maintain user interest.

That is my theory, anyway.
    Altiplano, lespa and Richie72 like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Nordeus is hitching their ride to events to drum up interest because they do not have confidence that the game itself is enough to maintain user interest.

That is my theory, anyway.
    they don't have the balls to eliminate tanking for reasons unknown to me, so they are throwing events every week. I miss the old version.
    Dan G likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Apprentice
    ticket is disappear .WHY?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Hi Managers,

Tickets appeared on the home screen for some a bit early; they're gone now and will return for the pre-event phase. Apologies for the confusion.
    maloukees, Abhi and dsio like this.

Apprentice
    Tickets appeared on the home screen for some a bit early; they're gone now and will return for the pre-event phase. Apologies for the confusion.

When is pre-event phase?
    IImaestroII likes this.

Nordeus, it’s fine that you give us events; they make a nice change. But you need to balance that with bug fixing. I gotta give you credit for having fixed quite a few ugly bugs lately, but new ones keep popping up. At the moment, the videos watching is buggy. For example, when you’re about to run out of videos to watch, the last one you watch is in vain, and won’t give you any token. Small thing, perhaps, but it’s hugely annoying, and it makes you hate the advertiser behind the video that you watched in vain.

Rookie
    Dear sausy, u have been ignored me for a week so I have to post something irrelevant to this thread here. In the last few days u claim that we have 25-30 free packs per 24h and since the last 3 days, I can only get 15 packs maximum and then I switch to another kind of pack to watch more ads the button gone black and never came back up again till the next 24h... Can I ask wtf and what u gonna do to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

Saucy i already bought 1 ticket that day for 9T, and now i can't see it, did i lost it ?

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast