Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    look, nik. i've been trolled so many times before, i know it's something normal in today's TE. i got used to it, no problem here. but put yourself in my position for a second. i press the "play now" button, no oppo found. wait 5 mins, restart the app, then the match appeares playing. i enter, min 80, 3-0 for him. how is that normal? then, with the most well spent 9 tokens i buy a ticket to play again and the result is maybe the biggest troll i've had. nothing unusual, right? maybe not for you, that kind of player who sells 6-7 players at the end of the season to get easier opponents next season... and maybe not for tankers or token buyers who got teams in the 8* range... but how about normal players, who don't buy tokens and don't sell players because they can't afford to change the entire team next season? should this be normal for them? being trolled and get opponents +1 lvl and practically 0 chances to win a trophy... is this normal? and what is nordeus doing about that? just bringing more pathetic challenges to make us spend more and more tokens. nothing else. NOTHING. the only way they will probably change something is people to stop buying tokens. and i mean the only way. because those who buy tokens encourages them to continue this way, it's a sign that nordeus is doing the right thing and practically they're filling their pockets while nordeus is providing us the worst TE ever. pretty smart business i must say. and the fact that they are not giving a damn about all those furious managers here in the forum says it all.
    me, personally, i've stopped buying tokens 1 and 1/2 years ago, when trolling and fixed results started to be more frequent. maybe the best decision i've made.
    i bet you have high expectations from TE 19... that's making me laugh )
    When this contest started, I understood that it's the same as some other previous (Season's start, smthing like this).
    Which were very bad.
    I started playing the contest with my 2nd account (I recommend you to have a 2nd account for testing) when I had the same bug like you.
    I wrote about it here #3 - #4
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...halloween.html
    After loosing a game vs a bot team 0-3 at 25' with 75% shot efficiency, I didn't play again.
    Also voted that I don't like it,
    here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...d-contest.html

But no reason for swearing.
    This challenge is optional, if you don't like it, don't play.

I 'll exchange my tickets with blue packs and make them 6.560

[Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-ghost-tickets.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    When this contest started, I understood that it's the same as some other previous (Season's start, smthing like this).
    Which were very bad.
    I started playing the contest with my 2nd account (I recommend you to have a 2nd account for testing) when I had the same bug like you.
    I wrote about it here #3 - #4
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...halloween.html
    After loosing a game vs a bot team 0-3 at 25' with 75% shot efficiency, I didn't play again.
    Also voted that I don't like it,
    here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...d-contest.html

But no reason for swearing.
    This challenge is optional, if you don't like it, don't play.

I 'll exchange my tickets with blue packs and make them 6.560

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghost tickets.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	112158
    well, i was angry at that moment, but i won't take back anything i've said, they deserve much worse than that. and it wasn't only about this challange, more like the entire game, what it became...a total joke. but i won't bother anymore. time wasted.

No logic

This challenge doesn't make sense. Why? Opponents weaker than your team always rule the matches. Anyway, the biggest troll here is the matches against the squads created by you. I won against Jugoslavia thanks to luck and anything else. But with United States I can't win. My team is stronger, they have only two defenders and all the formation unbalanced forward the attack, but I can't score one single goal. How can it be even possible? I'm disappointed with that. I proved four different strategies and used all the players I have, but they always win. How can they protect their goal if they have two defenders? I should destroy them with a 5-2. I don't surely want to imagine the next squads. A failure. A total failure. Won't spend anything on this anymore.
    samreo and Half-timer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You're touched by god's grace then, IDK what god but anyone of them, maybe an egyptian cat god or so that gives u a prize when u give him Wishkas. ROFL xDDDD
    Nope,i'm the God hohoho
    [Official] Running With Ghosts Challenge - FULL-TIME!-20181103_182954.jpg
    khris and IImaestroII like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

can't play at all now, just taking me to round 4 and telling me I've got to complete previous round to unlock

The same problem to me. I cant play

Rookie
    Event is broken
    Can't play
    Steppenwolf likes this.

I am no longer able to play the event

My too. Can't play the event.

Same here

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast