Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By maloukees
  • 2 Post By Blast
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: What poor, high-level clubs do with money

What poor, high-level clubs do with money

I've been wondering how and why some clubs are so poor. I'm a Level 32 manager and my club has a 12.1 billion budget. We're bloody rich. I often check out other teams on the same level and similarly high-level clubs and most of them have budgets in the low billions or even millions. What the hell do they do with all that $$$$$???
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 10-28-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I've been wondering how and why some clubs are so poor. I'm a Level 32 manager and my club has a 12.1 billion budget. We're bloody rich. I often check out other teams on the same level and similarly high-level and most of them have budgets in the low billions or even millions. What the hell do they do with all that $$$$$???
    win bonus active always and retire players in my club so Ive a full squad. Thats why Ive 200M now lol

L36.

Famous
    Win bonus has my feeling little or no influence on the result....

always on 0 and before always on max. but I did not notice differences..

Even the moral boosters do not do anything... every time I 100% boost the moral before a final in the cup or CL I lose and worse players grade for that match
    Temidayo_ and Aku Papua like this.

Yes totally agree I have win boosts on for last 3 seasons and nada not the slightest difference if anything I'm getting worse results.
    As for moral bonuses...I've had a player on yellow moral in the wrong position get a higher match rating than a player with max moral in correct position, both same %.
    Have also wondered what they do with their money, but guess their ticket prices have not changed for awhile.
    Temidayo_ and maloukees like this.

I have all win bonuses max and still make 2-3 B profit per season. I just dont buy players like stupid, maybe thats why. Some guys are with me for their 8th season now.

Also on my new level 3 account I already have more money and team value than all my competition. Maybe they are just not that active, training players and so on.
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Some guys are with me for their 8th season now.
    Wow. Are the greens spent worth it to keep the players competitive?

Quote Originally Posted by pele View Post
    Wow. Are the greens spent worth it to keep the players competitive?
    Did some friendlys with these 2, so technically I didn't spend that much greens the last few seasons on them. Normally I train a 18 or 19 year old player from 3-4 stars to 6 1/2 or 7 stars, then with 21 again up to that and then replace him with around 23-24 years old.

I would not recommend spending greens on players 22 and older, except he is maybe like your best player, then maybe up to 25. Then I would replace, its a waste of greens.
    pele likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I've been wondering how and why some clubs are so poor. I'm a Level 32 manager and my club has a 12.1 billion budget. We're bloody rich. I often check out other teams on the same level and similarly high-level clubs and most of them have budgets in the low billions or even millions. What the hell do they do with all that $$$$$???
    You call 13.1B bloody rich? So how about 80B?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    LanJiaoTuaKâ„¢
    Level 24

Leaque Champions: **********
    Champions Leaque Titles: *
    Cup Winners: ****

Hall Of Fame:
    Diego Brakke aka The Terminator (AMC) - MP193/G114
    Amine Gmamdia (ST) - MP455/G287
    Artur Charzewski (DR) - MP306/G15
    Young-Kook Lee (DL DC) - MP244/G14
    Arisa Nakano (ST) - MP324/G117
    Michael Dalman (AMC AML) - MP224/83

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    You call 13.1B bloody rich? So how about 80B?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Don't be a d*ck. $$ is always relative to club level, unless you're giving nordeus hard-earned cash.