Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: 1 > 0

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Yet, regarding the challenges there is still lots to say, you can approach this from another angle ... What I do not like for example is that everyone have equal chances which doesn't make sense at all. Opponents are scaled according to your quality and I am totally against this as it makes your investment to be totally pointless and I think this is a serious issue for the challenges .

Just cause you win something doesn't mean is always OK, indeed is something in plus, something for free but still ... Also challenges are manipulated extremely bad and this is sad, lots of the managers are struggling while others win it without much effort cause they managed to manipulate the opponents.
    Thank you.
    Great point of view mate.

About second paragraph - could you please elaborate? And how do they manipulate draws/opponents in events like these?
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-08-2018 at 02:19 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Regarding 2 great players it is the funniest thing in the world. These 2 players may be considered good when you only start playing the game. For the rest even the 7 stars players are crap. Their performance is always among the worst in every match as they have low white skills (always same as grey skills). And the only thing they do is raising your team overall which leads to more difficult opponents during the draws of both daily competitions/events and FA matches. So with these useless players Nordeus itself creates clubs with high overall which makes later problems with draws
    Oh but the players(both 5* and 7*) I have got in these events are superb. They score goals, have good ratings and get man of the match(striker does)

My team is 110% and I don't have any mutants. I never tank. So is that the reason that they are so good for me?
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-08-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Thank you.
    Great point of view mate.

About second paragraph - could you please elaborate? And how do they manipulate draws/opponents in events like these?
    You are asking me to post how to cheat, well I can't do that but do some research on forum and you will see lots of people speaking of that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Oh but the players(both 5* and 7*) I have got in these events are superb. They score goals, have good ratings and get man of the match(striker does)

My team is 110% and I don't have any mutants. I never tank. So is that the reason that they are so good for me?
    Those players should be scaled based on your team quality. Giving a 5 stars player to somebody who have a 7 stars team is quite useless.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    You are asking me to post how to cheat, well I can't do that but do some research on forum and you will see lots of people speaking of that.
    lol sorry about that. I was just curious.
    king7eric likes this.

Apprentice
    Those players should be scaled based on your team quality. Giving a 5 stars player to somebody who have a 7 stars team is quite useless.
    Yes. Will help me get extra 100 million though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234