Page 100 of 103 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1025
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Please what does this 35T CUP means and how can one be part of it

Banned
    next month the whole 35t league will start again... to take part you need a new fresh acc and do this: Send me the link of your new fb acc. Wait the day next season start before to enter top11. (Do not enter before i will be in the game). Rules of the competition in the first page of this thread.
    If you want to be in, i ask you to be as active as possible. I mean, only serious people.
    Cheers

Should i give you the one i use to open top11

Allas FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honspencer View Post
    Should i give you the one i use to open top11

Allas FC
    no, i dont need your main fb acc... to take part you need to create a 2nd fb acc. then you should send me the link of that acc. So we will all be in lvl1, in the same league.

What a big shame that the original 35T league is going to start to fall from here since the reboot will cause teams to become inactive, but I guess that the new league created is for the best for the league. Many managers losing a number of seasons progress here.
    Fazil likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    What a big shame that the original 35T league is going to start to fall from here since the reboot will cause teams to become inactive, but I guess that the new league created is for the best for the league. Many managers losing a number of seasons progress here.
    restarting from scratch wasnt popular... but i'm confident it's for the better. About the progress lost: I think the league exist to let forumers play each other... everyone here has main accounts for progressing into higher levels
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 08-30-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    restarting from scratch wasnt poopular... but i'm confident it's for the better. About the progress lost: I think the league exist to let forumers play each other... everyone here has main accounts for progressing into higher levels
    I guess it doesn't matter too much in progess after all when you think about it, because all these 35T teams are always going to keep the same amount of relative quality to each other.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Be interesting to see what happens in this 35T league after the new league has started, who stays active or semi-active and who abandons completely.

Banned
    to avoid problems with myself i think i will delete the fb acc

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    to avoid problems with myself i think i will delete the fb acc
    Thats probably the best thing to do in all honesty if your going to quit the old league. Erase FB account then at least you don't become too attached to the team and therefore giving up extra time to manage them. Never easy giving up teams with multi-accounts.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 09-18-2013 at 03:31 PM.