Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Like Tree380Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Alternative 35T Forum League

Yeah we couldn't follow our match and despite quite playing as better team we lost 1-0

After win against ASBUB Little Chicks can make sure the CL spot next seasons.. the next 2 league fixture will be against 2 white team.. and Fazil FC will be against 3rd and 4th.. maybe we can make push to Fazil..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

ASBUB have one last chance to qualify for next seasons Champions League, If they can beat Ayman Axolotls away they will qualify, if they don't... Then Wild Jaguars will qualify.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ASBUB have one last chance to qualify for next seasons Champions League, If they can beat Ayman Axolotls away they will qualify, if they don't... Then Wild Jaguars will qualify.
    DAMN 1-1 DRAW.. I guess I don't deserve it really, We had enough chances to finish 4th and we didn't take them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    DAMN 1-1 DRAW.. I guess I don't deserve it really, We had enough chances to finish 4th and we didn't take them.
    hmmm... with these result i bet you will be really active on F agents market next season.

Banned

just 1 thing still to determine... who will get last spot for promotion in lvl1? Walney plays Serenity later, we will see
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-27-2013 at 06:15 PM.
    Fazil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    hmmm... with these result i bet you will be really active on F agents market next season.
    I will get a few mid season, depends on how the token budget goes when I try to buy my 5* players next season, I've got plenty of $ anyways so I should be okay.

ASBUB start with a win

ASBUB won 3-0 in a one sided win over foguinho FC but it comes no surprise as our opponents played with illegal formation. New signings Dominguez and Gamberini both got on the scoresheet while King got the other.

Banned
    USStickinsicts 1-1 Sweety Peacock

after a 2-2 on the first league match, against a very low quality team, the players keep performing bad.
    In this match we dominated ball possession 60-40 and we had almost all the chances, but still it took 80 minutes to level the result.
    Positive note is that Sarah is keep doing assists. already 3 in 3 matches he played.

USS-Swe 1-1 [18' Laksono, 80' Covino (Sarah)]
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 07-30-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Banned
    about the domestic cup: here are the problems...

right now coz of holidays many of us won't be able to set matches: me, Morgan, Stefan, Moel, Semprul, Viola, Ravi (but he just cant set the matches coz of his phone, should be active this month)(Tala, Conn inactives) Shwan (back online, but he wont be able), Desormeux, Wildinho.
    so basicly if you want to do a small edition cup here are the participants: July, Pnr, Cai, Craig, Mister Q, Kevin, Saurabh, Flinger, Lolz, Taylor, Euron, Fazil, Art.
    unsure about Billy and Jey.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast