Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well I really wanna find the time to check out more closely the bahavior... initially, for me is exact5ly the same situation as we had before... red/blue arrows (and central position) affected by the own internal calibration of the player (MC that defends, DR that attacks till AMR area... ST that is a potato in the ST area...)

If we put the players in 2 rows, 5 in the left and 5 in the right, we see how the game organizes them in some way to fill spaces... so that's the same that happens really here...
    Players cover "a space"... and this space that they occupy, is not "standard for all" depend of the own player... so I guess this is more complex really ...

^^
    You can try a test that i've done , 4 players in the left 1MC and 5 players in the right ( amr foward included), you will see the difference

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    When I 'm reading threads like this, my thoughts go to Matrix

There is no spoon ...

Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle-spoon.jpg
    dsio likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

So if we want a false 9 we just put the AMC at the pik of the box?

Addicted
    There is no just a thing as false 9 in this game.It's fantasy football, like in the movie "Space jam"

Quote Originally Posted by DaLioS View Post
    So if we want a false 9 we just put the AMC at the pik of the box?
    Foward AMC (better with shadow striker ability ) is false 9
    DaLioS likes this.

And if we put wingers forward to play as inside forwards do you believe that it's better to play through the the middle or mixed?

And if we put wingers forward to play as inside forwards do you believe that it's better to play through the the middle or mixed?
    Better to play mixed, inside fowards leave space for wingbacks that can make crosses or pass the ball in the middle.
    The pass focusing depends on where is your attacking threat, for example : aml ,st,amr (wingers ) both flanks - aml, amc, amr , st mixed - amc st,st ( middle , or mixed if your dl,dr attack ), amr st ml left flank ( if you want to exploit hat space in specific cause oppo weaknees in that zone ect..), is our choice to choose the right one depending on our formation
    DaLioS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Better to play mixed, inside fowards leave space for wingbacks that can make crosses or pass the ball in the middle.
    The pass focusing depends on where is your attacking threat, for example : aml ,st,amr (wingers ) both flanks - aml, amc, amr , st mixed - amc st,st ( middle , or mixed if your dl,dr attack ), amr st ml left flank ( if you want to exploit hat space in specific cause oppo weaknees in that zone ect..), is our choice to choose the right one depending on our formation
    The thing is that if false 9 it's a real thing here this means that just like messi it's gonna fall down to the midfield in order to make plays along with two playmakers ( Xavi, iniesta ). This means that the ball will be played mainly throught the middle and knowing that even when we encourage our team to play the ball from a preferable side they gonna making plays also to other sides of the field as anyone can witness when watching the live match. This means to me that it's better to encourage them play through the middle cause this is the best if you want to support this kind of playstyle. Inside forwards will penetrate the defensive lines giving options to the false nine for passes. But this is just a thought cause top eleven it's a little bit paradox.

The thing is that if false 9 it's a real thing here this means that just like messi it's gonna fall down to the midfield in order to make plays along with two playmakers ( Xavi, iniesta ). This means that the ball will be played mainly throught the middle and knowing that even when we encourage our team to play the ball from a preferable side they gonna making plays also to other sides of the field as anyone can witness when watching the live match. This means to me that it's better to encourage them play through the middle cause this is the best if you want to support this kind of playstyle. Inside forwards will penetrate the defensive lines giving options to the false nine for passes. But this is just a thought cause top eleven it's a little bit paradox.
    Y i can understand, but that Bacelona (Pep's one ), doesn't focus only on the middle, they prefered to play in the middle but if there is not space there they go wide.

Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle-screenshot-1250-.png

Give a look a Whoscored.com , you will find some old season stats of all teams, for example here you can see that they attacked more right side ( that time Dani Alves was on fire on that flank ) , then in the middle. The left side was for cover , Abidal played there.
    DaLioS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    When I 'm reading threads like this, my thoughts go to Matrix

There is no spoon ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spoon.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	112830

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
    Club: LEGENDS FC (Level: 50)