Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle

Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle

So after a lot of discussions with @Voldara (ty for your time ), turn out that when you push up the AML( or AMR) they play as Second strikers ( also called inside foward or deep lying fowards, he become a false 9 if there isn't a main striker in front)

So what is a second striker ?
    Is a player that play a mixed role between a AMC and a ST that only play in the middle

his duties are :

- support the striker by giving him assists or run directly(from a deep position) through the defence and score
    - support the midfield to retain possesion
    - Come back to defend when the team doesn't have the ball

You can see his position in this pics

Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle-soccer-positions.jpg

Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle-pyggu.png

Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle-hbvwyfs.jpg

Finally , explanation of amr, aml playing in the middle-_41706968_second_striker_416.gif

So mystery solved

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

I thought that this was already explained in your previous posts.
    We must put our AMs back in the box and near the line so to play as wingers.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I thought that this was already explained in your previous posts.
    We must put our AMs back in the box and near the line so to play as wingers.
    Y but now i got the confirmation and explanation of the role, is not a bug as we thought
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

You mean that @Voldara asked the devs and they told here that if we put forward in their box our AMs, they are playing as AMC

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    You mean that @Voldara asked the devs and they told here that if we put forward in their box our AMs, they are playing as AMC
    Y, is a legit role not a bug

and what they were saying that if we put the player back or forth in the box was like the old red and blue arrow was bs

VIP
    That's BS... Wingers do not play as SS, when they are pushed forward, they play as DMC and MC, and very often play 1 on 1 defence against opponent's striker... If you push them forward, you can see often that there are 9 or 8 players in the field, cause they are glued like a sticker on DMC and MC button...
    madflo19, Aku Papua and NekoIzMase like this.

Well I really wanna find the time to check out more closely the bahavior... initially, for me is exact5ly the same situation as we had before... red/blue arrows (and central position) affected by the own internal calibration of the player (MC that defends, DR that attacks till AMR area... ST that is a potato in the ST area...)

If we put the players in 2 rows, 5 in the left and 5 in the right, we see how the game organizes them in some way to fill spaces... so that's the same that happens really here...
    Players cover "a space"... and this space that they occupy, is not "standard for all" depend of the own player... so I guess this is more complex really ...

^^

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well I really wanna find the time to check out more closely the bahavior... initially, for me is exact5ly the same situation as we had before... red/blue arrows (and central position) affected by the own internal calibration of the player (MC that defends, DR that attacks till AMR area... ST that is a potato in the ST area...)

If we put the players in 2 rows, 5 in the left and 5 in the right, we see how the game organizes them in some way to fill spaces... so that's the same that happens really here...
    Players cover "a space"... and this space that they occupy, is not "standard for all" depend of the own player... so I guess this is more complex really ...

^^
    A guy has low level team with 10 players set on one side... 9 of them play at the side, only winger pushed forward plays as DMC, at the beginning of every highlight...
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    That's BS... Wingers do not play as SS, when they are pushed forward, they play as DMC and MC, and very often play 1 on 1 defence against opponent's striker... If you push them forward, you can see often that there are 9 or 8 players in the field, cause they are glued like a sticker on DMC and MC button...
    if you watch their behaviour in the picth you will see that they go more foward than a standard MC, they start from midfield like a normal MC but they go into penalty area often, they are not stick in their position like a MC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast