• 1 Post By Santa1212
  • 4 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Hunter
  • 2 Post By po_zdrach

Thread: Experiment

Rookie

Experiment

Hi managers,

each month I spend bunch of time boosting my team, improving my players, purchasing 2-4 new players, power training. I love this game, play for more than 3 years, visit every match, work with tactics, adjust formation. As a result, my team quality varies usually between 110 and 120 percent. I virtualy always win the league. I never tank because tanking is loosing on purpose which is not aligned with my feeling about the game purpose.

But as a result, the game regularly puts me against higher quality opponents, from higher levels, in both the CUP and CL. Sometimes I fight more succesfully, sometimes less. This season, I got eliminated from the cup already.

I must admint it has driven me crazy. What sense does it make to invest boosters, tokens and most importantly time and money in improving my team, when the game "rewards" me by taking opponents who did not invest anything, artifically "improving" them and making them 20 percent stronger, puting me against them a making me loose?

This situation lasts for many seasons. At the beginning of each new season I hope the miracle will happen and I will see the chance to win the trophies. But the miracles simply do not come. There is always at least one opponet extremely strong, so I spend even more resources and energy to improve my team even more (this season for example I bought the special deal striker for 369 token!) - and eventualy I loose.

I have decided to make an experiment. During next 3 seasons, I will not invest anything in my team. I will deliberately make it weaker. My estimate is that during the 3 seasons my team should drop to somewhere around 80 percent. I will se what opponents I will get and what results I will be able to achieve. I will post results here in this post if anyone is interested.

I know many of you have the same experience with the cup and cl draws. Has anyone tried similar experiment? Do you have any comments or suggestions? Do you think there is higher chance to be succesful with the lower quality team?

But I would like to conclude by saying that I regret the game makes me think this way at all. I would much rather focus on thinking how to improve my team to the best and win. The game makes me think how to decrease the quality of my team to increase my chance to win. I really dont understand why the developers think this is the way TE should work.
    Last edited by Santa1212; 11-17-2018 at 05:50 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    There's no need to do the experiment. Just drop your quality at the end of the season.
    It's called manipulation. It works. It's well documented here in the forum.

Apprentice
    suggestion to win the Cup - https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post443425

now if you want to suggest something directly to a TE employee i recommend you join this fb messenger group. here we have a member who interacts with TE employees and had a discussion. his discussion is based on the suggestions and problems we raise in this group.

link - https://m.me/join/AbZNa1crGKDSwm9l
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, no need to discover the wheel again.
    Someone else did that 3 years before.
    Check the threads in Tutorials-Guides section.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, no need to discover the wheel again.
    Someone else did that 3 years before.
    Check the threads in Tutorials-Guides section.
    that someone is pretty good. i have read his few posts.

Dreamer
    @Santa
    I am a token buyer as well. I attend almost all the matches as well and train my team really hard ( lvl 5, training lvl 71 atm). I practically bought a whole new team in season 2.
    This season I stop spending as well. I got troll very badly. My last season top league scorer became a lemon. I start blaming the match engine as well. What's the use of investing when I could lose to a team 20% lower then me by 5 goals!
    Presently after 4 matches, I am in 9th position. My 7 - 8 stars defence leaking goals like no tomorrow.
    So from this season, will not spend like a duke and just let the engine troll till it think it's enough😑

I am not going to tank nor manipulate. They just lost a very good customer.

The meaning of this game is: manipulation and exploit. The best thing is that even this don't work after everyone can lost no matter formation, preparation for matches or tactics. If you want to make experiment, try to not invest your time and effort in this sh*t and play light
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.

Rookie
    You can drop team's avq by keeping players white skills high and grey low, like this player, for example:
    Experiment-crosnier-main.jpg

At the first sight you'll think he's a BS player, but after you have a closer look his actual avq is about 150%:
    Experiment-crosnier-skills.jpg

He's naturally developed, no tanking, no token training, he's a bit slow at the beginning of the season, but he'll come around:
    Experiment-crosnier-stats.jpg

Banned
    I understand your frustration with the matchmaking system. It can be demotivating to invest time, money, and effort into improving your team, only to face opponents who appear to have an unfair advantage.