Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Stupid game Top 11

VIP

Stupid game Top 11

I play this game with 3 active teams, for 5 years now... I watch 99% of games and I test it and do stats for every game... Because of it, I'm able to notice the most of changes in the gameplay, if not all of them... There are hundreds stupid issues in this game, but I'll focus on specific one, scripting... Scripting happens when it is obvious you should win, but algorithm wont let you win... That happens so often in this game... The main reason is, if scripting happens in a league game, to keep the league interesting... It wont let you make big points gap between you and other teams... There is another "scripting mould", when you can not win 4 games in row, no matter who your opponents are and how strong they are...

Let's start...

7.35 average season rating of the team in 99% situations leads to the league title... The lowest title winning average rating I had was 7.25...

In this thread I'll go through all my games, so stay focused, especially admins...

P.S. I'll add another issue to this thread - Top 11 favouring teams with absent managers, changing their style of play during a game...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 11-19-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    maloukees, madflo19, khris and 3 others like this.

Apprentice
    This game gets worse and worse.

After a treble, I didn't change tactic, in league two draws against absent managers, weaker teams about 15%; First half 2-0 for me, no change, final result 2-2.

Today another troll match:

Stupid game Top 11-screenshot_20181119-124832-1-.jpg

As usual, weaker team (15%), absent manager and look the stats...100% shot efficiency. He played in hard defending but no cards, me 2 yellow cards. LOL.

When the game decides you do not have to win, you do not win, you can not do anything to change.

And it's ridiculous see teams playing without midfieds, in real world they would lose all matches, also with Messi and CR7.

In this game the role of the midfield isn't considered, while is probably the most important sector in the pitch.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 11-19-2018 at 01:21 PM.
    Steppenwolf and Conrad Bekker like this.

VIP
    I wanted to start with first season games, but this game came right after I started this thread and my experience is fresh...

My team was 2nd placed before the game and we were playing against the leader... The most often you can see from the game start if the game is trolling you and same was here... From the beginning we were better team creating chances, but the opponent scored from the first shot on target... We equalized, but at the end, 1-1 is TROLL score... 61% to 39% possession... 23 to 11 chances... 6 times more shots on target, 12 to 2... Average team rating 7.12 to 6.70... All that was not good enough for win... My goalie got rating 6.3 and his got 8.7... A game before my goalie got 9.5 and his got 5.8 (equal game, but he won that one)... So no player form in this game, everything is random... The game is deciding what player is motivated or not... Not to mention, opponent manager was absent...

So, after the first post - regular score vs troll score 0-1...

Stupid game Top 11-1yllll.jpgStupid game Top 11-1ylllll.jpgStupid game Top 11-1yllllll.jpg

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    This game gets worse and worse.

After a treble, I didn't change tactic, in league two draws against absent managers, weaker teams about 15%; First half 2-0 for me, no change, final result 2-2.

Today another troll match:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181119-124832 (1).jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	112938

As usual, weaker team (15%), absent manager and look the stats...100% shot efficiency. He played in hard defending but no cards, me 2 yellow cards. LOL.

When the game decides you do not have to win, you do not win, you can not do anything to chang.

And it's ridiculous see teams playing without midfieds, in real world they would lose all matches, also with Messi and CR7.

In this game the role of the midfield isn't considered, while is probably the most important sector in the pitch.
    See what I'm saying? Too many games in Top 11 are trolls, for you or against you... I even won a league once, with all 13 opponents 20%+ stronger than my team... Few seasons ago I was in a league with 12 teams 30%+ stronger and one team was bot... So at the beginning projection was that we will win 6 points... We won 38!!! We trolled every single team in the league, at least once in the season...
    Iridensys likes this.

Apprentice
    I think results are prederminated before the matches, so it's useless change something during live or follow the match.

VIP
    I think results are prederminated before the matches, so it's useless change something during live or follow the match.
    There is a high possibility that the most of the game is just cosmetic... 2D animation is... It's different than commentary... If you watch the game in two browsers, at the same time, one with 2D on and the other with 2D off... Even stats might be cosmetic... I scored 2 goals in a game, had two more shots on target saved, but the stats said I had only 2 shots on target...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 11-19-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    Iridensys and maloukees like this.

VIP
    Let's continue... This game came after the one from previous post... I was forced to play without starting DMC and MC due suspension... Had 5 players in the back line, plus 3* bench DMC... Also had a new goalie, bought this morning... All my defenders and old goalie had average rating higher than 7.00, prior to this game... Side backs had higher rating than 7.40... All of them got ratings lower than 6.0 in this game... After conceding 3 goals from 5 shots on target, I subbed goalie, but bench goalie was even worse... New starting goalie got rating 5.6, sub got 5.0... Opponent's goalie got 8.5 (in previous league game he got 5.2)... If you look at the stats, opponent had 12 shots on target, just like us in the post above, but scored 5, while we scored zero from 7 shots... 61% to 39% possession for us tells me 22 chances for opponent and 18 for us is not normal thing... Game length is 90 minutes, but average ball-in-play time is 55-60 minutes... So, basically, 39% is 22-23 minutes of opponent's possession... To have 22 chances within 22-23 minutes of possession, with 78% passes completed is rubbish... Opponent had average rating 7.45 and we had 6.02... 6.02 is the lowest rating in the season, if not the lowest ever... And yes, opponent's manager was absent... My the best player, who has 7.79 career rating, this season has 7.29... Why he is trolled for so long, I don't know, Nordeus should answer that... We deserved to lose, but 5-0 from 12-7 on target is harsh... I'll let you answer, if you thing 5-0 is troll...

Stupid game Top 11-1ylllllll.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

VIP
    I'll add to the previous post that I don't play too seriously with Belgrade United... I always get 20-30% stronger opponent's in the league, whenever I have strong team, so I'm not spending too many tokens on them... When my team was 120% strong, I got 150% strong opponents, finished bellow promotion spot, but got promoted anyway... Next season, with 100% strong team, I got 130% strong opponents, couldn't win or play draw in the most of games, so I sold all players, but 2 wingers and bought 3* players... At the end of the season, my team was 70% strong, finished bellow the line, but, again got promoted... FFS... And guess what? With 50% strong team, next season I got 80-90% strong opponents... So I gave up playing seriously, but still watching the games...

No, if you search the forum you can find experiments done about this, we can influence the game during the live match.

I alredy talked about troll matches, i'm not against them unlucky matches are normal in real life

Stupid game Top 11-celtic-barcelona-ma%C3%A7%C4%B1n%C4%B1n-istatisikleri_345458_m.jpg

Stupid game Top 11-screenshot-1255-.png

but the rate of them in T11 (actually) is too much during the season and they need to fix this( like @Khris said time ago )
    khris and pele like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

VIP
    This is not real life, nor 11 vs. 11, with all irrational things involved in RL football... This is a game, 1 on 1 game... Point of the game should be to see who is better manager, not who is more or less trolled...
    khris, v1adimir, Iridensys and 4 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast