Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Stupid game Top 11

Just wanted to add a few IMHO words to this topic.

I also noticed huge changes in the results during the last 2 seasons. If previously I had 2 troll results during the whole season now the number of such games is 7-8. Especially it is noticed in the league when I keep losing to much lower bot teams without any logical explanation.

My latest example of troll match was my yesterday's champions league game. It ended in a draw 1-1 with absolutely equal stats for both teams. The only problem is the my opponent is 1 lvl and 46% lower than me. Unfortunately I can't add any screen shots right now but they are still available.

One more example is my Sunday's game. Equal opponent and I was easily winning 0-2 without any chances from the opponent's side. When suddenly starting from 55th min to 79th min the opponent scores 5 !!! goals in a row. The last one was a penalty and a red card to my player. And after the red card my players start playing much better and in the last 10 minutes they were able to score 2 but I was still defeated 5-4. And more interesting question is that sometimes teams with red cards start playing much better, their shooting starts increase a lot and they easily score goals which seems strange.

As for the fitness - the only thing I have noticed till now that my players with the fitness 180+ never get injured. At the same time when I put some young players with fitness lower than 60-80 usually are injured even during the first minutes of the game

Let's try to figure out one thing:

The simulator counts
    1- League situation (general scenario, this can be, for ex- keep a close distance vs the 2nd, to have a scenario with a close league, usually, lose vs a team in the middle table... etc of scenarios)

2- Pre-match scenario that counts the distance of Main AvQ between the 2 teams, and chose some orders to be determinant, and some not (this linked to the point 1)
    Remember that from X distance of avq, the old high scores where cutted, still the situation is equal in the case to face a similar avq, or a distant one, we can, have a 5-0 vs a similar avq, and then a 1-1 vs a -30%,,, but same time happens that we can draw with the similar team 2-2 and win 4-0 vs the -30%.

3-Live match -once the scenario is set, here there is a impact coming from the internal programming, -hidden skills- and hidden X players that contribute by default (ex-theres always a best player for FKs, one for corners etc... chose him and the game will react properly-
    Hidden skills means:
    You can have a 5-6* player, with all atributes in 1% rank and just 2 skills +340% and, as the internal programming is linked to the main AvQ and raises with this %, then thats why it is enough to oversize 2 skills.
    The impact of each individual skill in the internal parameters is minimal and thats why if one train each ST till 9*'s never obtain the same result, because there's this internal limit of contribution, that raises with the main player AvQ.

And more or less thats the point I wanted to share.

VIP
    A game from 2 days ago... We were league leaders and played against 12th placed team... Opponent got red card, but the game was so persistent not to let us win... 2nd placed team played their game earlier... They were losing 0-2, opponent got straight red card in 70th and they scored 3 goals in 7 minutes for 3-2... As you can see, rival stats were equal as those from their opponents, and we had better stats than our opponent...

So, the question is (as always): why we got trolled and not our opponent?

Stupid game Top 11-1ymmmmmmmmmm.jpgStupid game Top 11-1ymmmmmmmmmmm.jpgStupid game Top 11-1ymmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

Famous
    I am very rarely trolled. The thing happens like a pattern when I face a certain kind of opponent. Typically, a level -1 team 25-30% weaker than me when I play a crucial cup/CL game (semi or final). This team is not only going to beat me but it's going to deserve it without any reason (my tactic looks better on paper, my team is better, I am present and the oppo is not). I lost 6 trebles in 7 seasons like this. The funny thing is that I later faced two of these oppos in league (of course, at the same level) with the same quality difference and I won easily the two legs. This never happened to me in the old days. I'm sure it's been implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    A game from 2 days ago... We were league leaders and played against 12th placed team... Opponent got red card, but the game was so persistent not to let us win... 2nd placed team played their game earlier... They were losing 0-2, opponent got straight red card in 70th and they scored 3 goals in 7 minutes for 3-2... As you can see, rival stats were equal as those from their opponents, and we had better stats than our opponent...

So, the question is (as always): why we got trolled and not our opponent?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ymmmmmmmmmm.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	113042Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ymmmmmmmmmmm.JPG 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	113044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ymmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	113046
    Today.

Gesendet von meinem SM-T819 mit Tapatalk

It's what I'm always saying. Imagine this game as a wheel of fortune. In every game, in every situation of the game to be clear, but to simplify things we say every game, the wheel is spun one time and if you are the better team, better bonuses, better skills, good tactics and so on, your sector on this wheel is larger than the one from your opponent, so the CHANCE you win is higher. Still it is luck based at the end and it can land whereever...

When you have a good team, you will always end up on top of other opponents that don't, in the long run that is. Because of probability. Its math. But sometimes you loose, you have to, to keep the world in balance. (lol I should become a philosopher)

I just win to many games to believe its all random. Sure I lose some games I think I shouldn't, but then I win with 110% vs a 147% team 2 levels above over 2 legs in quarter finals of the CL. These games show me that I do something right at least.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 11-20-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    Hunter likes this.

Apprentice
    The game has become a lottery of late, there is no rhyme or reason as to whether you win or lose....its broken they have added so many gimmicks that the programming no longer makes any sense.

10 minutes of hell. After he go player sent off he started playing... well like Barcelona. Of course manager wasn't there.
    I would like if someone from Nordeus can tell us what influence on team AM has when manager is not present because sometimes changes in tactics are obvious.
    Stupid game Top 11-222.jpg
    Stupid game Top 11-333.jpg

VIP
    ... ... ...

Stupid game Top 11-1ykkkkkkkkk.jpgStupid game Top 11-1ykkkkkkkkkk.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234