Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Upcoming Changes to FA Matchmaking

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    When will there be an announcement for the tanking Saucy?
    Not that nobody will care but if it continue's i will be leaving in the near future.
    Be careful with those threats ...

Famous
    Positive: Top 100 were slowed down some this weekend. #100 jumped from 1620 to 1708 points. The points of the #100 holder had been jumping at a rate of roughly 96 - 98 points/weekend. So progress made on that regard for now.

Negative: My association tournament consisted of one 7* (120 - 121% average) and two 5* associations. None of these associations exploited. The 5* groups lost 1-34 and 4-31 on Sunday.

* I would have preferred an all vs. all setup for association. But auto-adjust the quality of all teams to a fair number. For example, all teams above 120% are adjusted to 120% for association tournaments (maybe 100 - 110% would be better due to risk of encouraging tanking). It's just, although the update is helping snuff out exploits, those that play at a 5* average play against a lower quality of competition, so associations is punishing those that invest time and/or cash in there squads.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-26-2018 at 06:45 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    We're going to go through the data from this weekend's tournament and learn more to see if further tweaks need to occur. Please keep the feedback from your groups coming.

Can't you just revert all back to TE 2017, when game was working as intended?
    iMustafa likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We're going to go through the data from this weekend's tournament and learn more to see if further tweaks need to occur. Please keep the feedback from your groups coming.
    Keep looking at the data because the draw has screwed us this weekend.
    An association fighting to retain platinum gets drawn with 2 others who are guaranteed platinum regardless of results, and, and an association pushing for a spot in the top 10 of the rankings!!??
    Associations sucks! And it has done for a long, long time.

Apprentice
    Feedback- since the "Fair Draw Update " " " we are getting +1 star association and no fair draw at all. Earlier it wasn't this bad but immediately after the update we get stronger opponents.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Feedback- since the "Fair Draw Update " " " we are getting +1 star association and no fair draw at all. Earlier it wasn't this bad but immediately after the update we get stronger opponents.
    Having + 1 star FA group is not new ... i think the last update has nothing to do with this .
    When the draw is made , there is 4 FA group and sometimes there is not enough FA group with same average to complete a group of 4 FA group , so the engine need to put a + 1 star association in the draw ...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Having + 1 star FA group is not new ... i think the last update has nothing to do with this .
    When the draw is made , there is 4 FA group and sometimes there is not enough FA group with same average to complete a group of 4 FA group , so the engine need to put a + 1 star association in the draw ...
    I get this. The only thing is that I have got this issue consecutively after the update. Earlier we had no such issue at least not this consecutively.
    Maybe it is coincidence. Don't know. Hopefully get better draw next time.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I get this. The only thing is that I have got this issue consecutively after the update. Earlier we had no such issue at least not this consecutively.
    Maybe it is coincidence. Don't know. Hopefully get better draw next time.
    How many stars is your FA group when all the members put their stronger players on the pitch ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    How many stars is your FA group when all the members put their stronger players on the pitch ?
    5 stars. We are facing 6 star opponents.
    One of the 4 opponents is 6 stars.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast