Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I will say one thing about the complaints though. Since the retirements started half way through the season before last we've had around 8 new players available (low Q granted)
    I've been using these new players to replace the ones retiring at the end of the season, even though it was an 80% for a 120% in most cases, not much fun to do but it means I will have a squad of 13 players for next season.
    Did the ones who are hardest hit on this thread just keep their top 23 players and not plan ahead and use the weekly replacements?
    Don't know if I qualify for those who are hardest hit, I did switch replace some of the players, going to have 2 old and 7/8 new players (depending if I'll get one next week), but the player offerings were very asymmetric regarding positions. I haven't been offered a single GK and now my only remaining goalie will retire. Also I got my first new striker only yesterday. I've been mostly offered full backs and wide midfielders, I often didn't take any of the offered ones because they were for the same positions as my previously taken new players.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I will say one thing about the complaints though. Since the retirements started half way through the season before last we've had around 8 new players available (low Q granted)
    I've been using these new players to replace the ones retiring at the end of the season, even though it was an 80% for a 120% in most cases, not much fun to do but it means I will have a squad of 13 players for next season.
    Did the ones who are hardest hit on this thread just keep their top 23 players and not plan ahead and use the weekly replacements?
    I also play with the weaker players on my one profile. To build their attributes. My other profile all my players retiring except my 2 gk's.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I don't have a single player retiring on my national team. In fact, the oldest player is only 29, so I guess that's why?

I am at 37/48 stickers collected. I have all 3 European pages and just need to play/beat South Korea to complete Asia, but I am missing lots from America and Africa.

Pro

National team retirement policy : 13 out of 22 players will retire after 2 weeks !

Last season I have receive a notice (red exclamation mark !) that three of my national team players will retire.

Those three players position 1 defender , 1 midfielder , 1 striker . two of them at age 31 and 1 at age of 27 !

Starting from last week I got the red notice again saying this time that 13 out my 22 players will retire.

Okay my question

Is this a bug ? if so , I am looking forward to see a quick fix ...

If not ? next season I will be left with 9 players only in my national team. How would I continue winning stickers and fill the albums with 9 players only ?

I appreciate it if one of the admins or moderators explain to me ( and to other managers who might be facing the same issue) the view of top 11 developers ?

what do developers want ? what do they expect from us we the managers ??

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Nordeus, you are retards!!! Leaving me with 10 players, for the next season, and only one defender... Really???

Attachment 114886
    what's the answer of top 11 ? did you send them an official complain ? if so what did they answer ? what's their view ? do they want to end this tournament by forcing all players to retirement without supplying us with free players in return ?...

Famous
    Do not worry, just like me last season, I got no GK anymore..

They give you 1 free

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    same subject, threads are merged.
    As @ maloukees said, if nations will continue like this the new season, the game will give you enough players to have a complete 14 squad.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Losing my best nine players including two goalies. WTF LMAO BBQ

R E T A R D E D

Back of the net!

Rookie
    If nordeus are going to give me players to make up the numbers , WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE RETIREMENTS ,YOU COULD HAVE LEFT IT AS IT WAS , YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO GIVE US PLAYERS AND NOT BRASSED OFF SO MANY PLAYERS , TRY A BIT OF COMMON SENSE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK
    USARABAT and gslgregory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    New low today....7 of my National team are listed as retiring....7 ......two of them are under 26.....how is this fair, another nail in this games coffin....
    Same happened to me. The game is well rigged.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast