Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Retirements - National team

Apprentice

Retirements - National team

New low today....7 of my National team are listed as retiring....7 ......two of them are under 26.....how is this fair, another nail in this games coffin....
    khris, gizzmo and jarharnamme like this.

same here,

Retirements - National team-nat7.jpg

8 players retire for my team, but I don't worry. This game became biggest joke ever and for me it is very funny to see what mess is next.
    gizzmo and pleasures like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    New low today....7 of my National team are listed as retiring....7 ......two of them are under 26.....how is this fair, another nail in this games coffin....
    9 of mine.
    I guess the game wants to reset the quality of the team as mine was way up to 127%, far higher than my league team has ever been in 5 years of playing.
    I've got 34/48 team badges so as long as I fill the rest and get the tokens I'll be happy.
    Internationals could have been a good wee sideline to the main game but it's increasingly only worth playing for the tokens and extra greens now.
    Francicic01 likes this.

@Saucy can you tell us what will happened if the team will stay with only few players ?
    Some of the remaining are playing in same positions so we will be out of a DR or a DMC ?
    Is this the last season of nations ?

Yep, Nordeus wanted to reset team qualities but has no idea how to do it. They've made the national team setup for this game worse and worse to try and "correct" themselves, with very little explanation to managers. We are just numbers to them; Sausy and the rest of the Nordeus crew don't care about you or me.

They care because it's one of their projects.
    If they cannot figure out some next day plan yet, that's another story.

Why are you so negative in all your coments ?
    And if you see them all negative, why continue playing ?
    maloukees and jarharnamme like this.

Famous
    Correct I see that also as positive to equal quality

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    They care because it's one of their projects.
    If they cannot figure out some next day plan yet, that's another story.

Why are you so negative in all your coments ?
    And if you see them all negative, why continue playing ?
    I'm continuing playing right now because my association only has 4 managers. Once the group gets back up to 6, I will seriously consider stopping again. I'm negative in my comments because this game could be so great, and the game management consistently refuses to take the steps to make it so. Sure they care; they care about the money. Don't kid yourself into thinking they care about the game experience, otherwise they would be focusing on making the game better instead of all the dumb events.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Correct I see that also as positive to equal quality
    There are ways to do it without nuking managers' teams completely. Have only 30+ players retire, and limit it at 5 players retiring at once. Institute a star reduction or a quality max. Offer managers new players that are no more than 20% lower than your team quality, or no more than 10% lower than your worst player. All of these are simple, common-sense decisions that are apparently either too difficult for Nordeus staff to consider, or do not earn Nordeus enough money. Either one is terrible.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Apprentice
    Just realised, of the 7 retiring, 3 are AML's......i have no other AML's so will be forced to change formation or play a defender in that position......

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast