Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Can someone from Nordeus help me understand?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    By the way, in the game now exist bigger problems than manipulators and tankers. Game engine is totally broken. Tactics, formation, players this things have not mater. This game become slot machine and it is far away from football manager game.
    Can't agree with you more.

Rookie
    Guys, it is meaningless to make proposals (in forum there are dozens) and blame each other. Nordeus REALLY do not care about you. I suppose they have business plan about the game and I personality do not understand it, but obviously it works because you are still here (like me).

I can say you some good changes to stop tanking and quality manipulations:
    - decrease tokens prise for associations, make tokens prise for league
    - for quality of the team, count best 11 players from last season

But it is really, really meaningless...
    Well, po_zdrach, you may be right, but in the long-term view, such strategy never works. If you make short-term business plan more important than long-term satisfaction of of long-term users, you loose. And I am sure Nordeus guys are aware of it. Recently I have communicated with the in-game support and they assured me they are working hard on "removing tankers from the game". That sounds good and if they are really working on it, I am confident the future will be bright ;-)

Rookie
    By the way, in the game now exist bigger problems than manipulators and tankers. Game engine is totally broken. Tactics, formation, players this things have not mater. This game become slot machine and it is far away from football manager game.
    I dont think it is that bad, but I agree it seems the game engine now work differently and some things are less important then they were before. It seems to me that random factor is higer than it used to be.

On one hand it makes sense (we complained about mutant teams full of players 200+% white skills who alwyas smashed us) so maybe they decreased the impact of (white?) skills on the game resuts. On the other hand now if you train properly your players and try to make them better, it is useless, because even if your players white skills are significantly higher than your opponent players (white) skills, it makes no significant difference. So yes, they made the influence of mutant players lower, which is great, but at the same time it means they made the influence of our proper training lower, which is very bad, because we train for nothing and we more often loose against lower teams.

This is ****. I play with higher level opponent in CUP. He have 160% team. This is fake. In CL is it same. I have no chance to win with them in a fair match. I'm ending with this game if they can not fix the lottery.

Nobody listens lads.
    past few season my leagues have been more competitive in who wants to finish bottom than top.
    I like the game but nobody seems to listen on this subject.
    wonder how many tankers i will have in my league this season not only do they mess up the league they mess up the top scorer challenge and any other side show bob games connected with the league.
    sooner or later we are going to have leagues where a good percentage of players will try to be last rather than going for 1st.
    end of the day nobody at Nords cares if they did something would of been done
    everything is just swept under the carpet by Nords and most Mods.

Rookie
    Just a quick update. This thread was opened because last season I faced 184pct opponent in the CL who was even one level higher which meant that the game took 164 pct team, considered it to be too low quality, so put him in the champions league one level lower which made him 184pct.

Of course this team ruined the experience of all the managers in the CL and won the competition. In the league this team was last so he did not promote.

He stayed at the same level, I moved one level up so now we both are the same level. And guess what - I face him again, he is in the other CL group so there is a 50pct chance I will meet him in quaterfinal. This season, logically, he appears to me to be 164 percent.

So the result will be the same - he will ruin all other managers experience and fun, we all know we cannot beat him, and as of me, if I will be lucky, I will avoid him in the quater final and meet him in the final. If I am unlucky, he will cut my season in quaterfinal.

Now my point: some people told me here in the forum that he must have been "normal" at the beginning of the last season (that is why the game put him in our CL fixture) and after the season start he massively invested in improving his team so later he was so strong. I did not know and yes, it might have been the point there. But now when I check his squad, I see the same players he had last season, and I see in their stats that they have been playing in the same team for more seasons already. It means that this team did NOT have lower quality at the beginning of this season and after that massively invested and improved. He simply starts the season with 164 pct quality and Nordeus puts him agains 100pct quality opponents. No hassle, no manipulation, no hard moves - the game engine works the way that they take 164pct tanker and puts him against regular non-tanking 100pct quality teams in CL.

It means that no matter what we do, no matter how many new players we purchase, no matter how we train and what formation we use and what we do with morale etc., no matter what we do, we all will be eliminated from the competition by this single tanker. Because the game engine considers it to be ok, because this engine put this team to our fixture and made us face it.

64 percent difference in the quality. And this quality was not gained by any massive investment but fom tanking.

I hate using Caps but I really dont know what else to do. HALLO, NORDEUS, CAN YOU WAKE UP? Do you consider this to be normal?
    Last edited by Santa1212; 12-11-2018 at 08:49 PM.

I find it weird playing teams my own level in the CL and Cup, I don't think I've ever played a team at a lower level.

Back of the net!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345