Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Can someone from Nordeus help me understand?

  1. #21
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    But what joy does it give you to play and loose half of the matches? Dont get it. But fine, if someone feels satisfaction from loosing all the league matches, its his decision. But why does the game give him any advantage against me? Why someone, who regularly wins CL/cup and who plays platinum in asso, why he does gain 20% over me every seasons?
    Personaly I don't mind to loose every league match.
    For me T11 is over after the old version.
    With every new update it becomes worst.
    The reasons I 'm still playing are
    - with some friends we have an old asso group (playing only in Gold1)
    - I have made some good friends in fb and groups and still talking about things.
    - I can say I' m addicted and cannot cut it off.
    - I still hope in the back of my mind that maybe some day they will fix it or sell it to some big company, maybe from US and they will make it a great soccer manager game again
    nikolgiorgos, lespa and pjBS like this.

  2. #22
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    96
    My match against 184% opponent is starting soon, and I am looking forward to my exceptional experience. Do you guys want to try to predict the result?
    khris likes this.

  3. #23
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    My match against 184% opponent is starting soon, and I am looking forward to my exceptional experience. Do you guys want to try to predict the result?
    0-4 lol


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    62
    1-6 sorry
    khris likes this.

  5. #25
    Apprentice jcohen42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    - I still hope in the back of my mind that maybe some day they will fix it or sell it to some big company, maybe from US and they will make it a great soccer manager game again
    That's the dream...
    DRAGONS SC II

    THE (TEMPORARY) RETURN

    On break from 5/28/17 to 6/11/18
    Highest Level: 51
    Promoted: 42/44 before 5/28/17, 4/4 after 6/11/18
    Real Money Spent: $0

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    96
    0:3 As expected. Thanks for the joyful experience, Nordeus.

  7. #27
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    How many leagues are at your level?

    If there are less than 32 qualified managers for the CL at any given level, then there will be seasons in which an entire level plays +1 level or -1 level.

    That said, level 36 seems kind of low to have less than 8 leagues at that level.
    Hi, I have no idea how many leagues there are ať my level. I dont even know how to find it - can you advice me possibly please?

  8. #28
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Soccer?what's soccer?i like football xD
    You are not from US, are you?

  9. #29
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    Personaly I don't mind to loose every league match.
    For me T11 is over after the old version.
    With every new update it becomes worst.
    The reasons I 'm still playing are
    - with some friends we have an old asso group (playing only in Gold1)
    - I have made some good friends in fb and groups and still talking about things.
    - I can say I' m addicted and cannot cut it off.
    - I still hope in the back of my mind that maybe some day they will fix it or sell it to some big company, maybe from US and they will make it a great soccer manager game again
    I see your point. But its really sad. People should be playing because they love the game, not because the hope one day someone else takes over and things improve

  10. #30
    Dreamer po_zdrach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    I see your point. But its really sad. People should be playing because they love the game, not because the hope one day someone else takes over and things improve
    I love the game, but now it is so broken and I play for the same reason like Ποσιδονας. Just expect some miracle I suppose.

    So Santa, do you still wait for answare of your question?
    pjBS likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast