Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to Earn Money

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    You can stop it....but noticed that the morae of your players will drop faster than normall
    I have never paid a bonus, but do notice the morale drops a bit even when winning. Might help in the future.

But the OP mentioned that they are struggling to earn more money, so surely stopping bonuses would be one of the first things to do.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

You can stop the bonus indeed......but where are we talking about?
    somewere around 50K each winning game?
    You don't get rich from stopping that
    Playing with team: Oranje

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Im guessing the free agents arent any better than the squad he currently has, theres no decent players on the TL and hes building up virtual cash for next season. Im doing pretty much the same, buying free agents and selling them for cash. There is nothing on my TL thats better than i have and to buy a scout would be a waste at this point plus im dominating both league and champs league.

You basically have a half arsed theory with not even a shredd of proof, now stop slandering the game, its not nice and its not fair
    Presumed Guilty!I have enough reason to be sure in what i say.I do not force you to believe me!And about fair and nice...Its not fair and nice if there is no word about the problems that people have in the game,but it is a fact.Its not fair and nice to spend money for something,and if you need any support there is no way to get it.Have you seen the answer to someone's problem here no matter what it is about?It also is not fair and not nice.

Addicted
    You can stop the bonus indeed......but where are we talking about?
    somewere around 50K each winning game?
    You don't get rich from stopping that
    True, but it depends on the level the OP is at as well. If it is the first couple levels, then they may struggle initially, especially if they have a lack of video offers for money. If it's higher than that, then fair enough, 50k is nowt.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

The bonusses are relative to your season-level so I guess that it's not a smart idea to max your bonus, but set them to the minimum at your level
    Playing with team: Oranje

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Any reason why you can't stop the bonus win?
    I can not lower it because in my league and I have many champions in my opponents stronger than me and definitely not miss the bonus matches
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Depending on what level you are, playing a series of home friendlies can earn you a bit of extra $.
    I tried to make the friendlies but no fan is to watch the game even though I have the very low price of coach travel

In my opinion a waste of tokens.....there are many players round who has that same idea, so most of the time you have to bid severall rounds in order to get a free-player.
    The cost of tokens is often to much compared with the profit of some money
    Disagree. Certainly at the lower levels selling freebies works a treat, as long as you have tokens and are prepared to use them. 7-10 tokens is the maximum you'll have to bid in most auctions, unless you have a very competitive TM

Assuming the auction goes as high as 10 tokens (mostly less), then the player has to be worth the trouble. E.g. At level two I go for players worth at least £750k, because I can get four for 25 tokens max and sell for £3m. That would cost me 45 tokens if I bought from the bank
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Dreamer
    this season, i used to buy some free agent and resell them. in my server there are some player who used to buy free agents. usually i myself got the free agent player with only 1-2T

Addicted
    you have to be lucky to get nice free agents. For example I bought a free agengt worth 1m for 1T yesterday. I'm Lvl3 so 1m is quite some money, for example my team is worth ~30m, if i buy money with Tokens i geht 3m for 25T, so its about 8T for 1m.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
    I can not turn down the bonus win, I'll try to buy free agents and then resell them, thank you very much advice
    You cannot turn down the bonus to win, or you WILL not turn down the bonus to win? Which is it?

I finally turned off my win bonus and it makes a difference. I am still first in my league and still winning without the bonus. Try it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast