Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to Earn Money

Addicted
    What does the win bonus do exactly? Does it really make your players play better? or does it only influence the morale?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    What does the win bonus do exactly? Does it really make your players play better? or does it only influence the morale?
    Apparently, it is supposed to give your players more desire to win games. One would assume that it increases your possession stats or some other stats that increase your chance to win. I would assume 2.5/5/7.5/10%, but unless I have missed them posted in another thread, they could be anything, or nothing.

At level 3 and 4, I am winning consistantly and with large scores WITHOUT the win bonus.

I used to have it maxed for every game, league and cups included, and realized I want/need the money more.
    I still have the CL win bonus but it is set at $80K and I get $240K/group and last night it was $676K, so $80K seems a good deal if it gives ANY better chance at winning.

Where can I watch videos to earn money?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    In my opinion a waste of tokens....
    I agree... it costs less to buy tokens and convert into money

Quote Originally Posted by mihaitza96 View Post
    Where can I watch videos to earn money?

There is a section near the bottom which says 'watch video and earn free' just select which area do you wish to boost up squad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123