Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to Earn Money

How to Earn Money

In this season I have very little money and the money you gain from competition and from ticket sales alone are enough to pay the salaries and bonuses victory, do you know any method to earn money very quickly?

You can watch videos but they don't pay out a lot. You can buy your own money if you don't mind spending real money. You could sell players you don't need for maximum value. You can wait until next season when you get paid for your league position.

Pro
    Here are two not mentioned: remove bonus wins and sign free agents and then sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Here are two not mentioned: remove bonus wins and sign free agents and then sell them.
    I can not turn down the bonus win, I'll try to buy free agents and then resell them, thank you very much advice

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
    I can not turn down the bonus win
    Any reason why you can't stop the bonus win?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Any reason why you can't stop the bonus win?
    You can stop it....but noticed that the morae of your players will drop faster than normall
    Playing with team: Oranje

I can not turn down the bonus win, I'll try to buy free agents and then resell them, thank you very much advice
    In my opinion a waste of tokens.....there are many players round who has that same idea, so most of the time you have to bid severall rounds in order to get a free-player.
    The cost of tokens is often to much compared with the profit of some money
    Playing with team: Oranje

Depending on what level you are, playing a series of home friendlies can earn you a bit of extra $.
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    You can try with free agent but be careful,I have good reason to think that Nordeus have bot who diligently take all free agents.I also had a problem with money,and still have it but when I tried to get free agents i found that all of them take the same "manager" whose team is weak, there is more than enough money but do not spend them.I made ​​a thread in the forum you can see a lot of screens that support my point.may at your server and your lvl is no such thing but be careful.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    You can try with free agent but be careful,I have good reason to think that Nordeus have bot who diligently take all free agents.I also had a problem with money,and still have it but when I tried to get free agents i found that all of them take the same "manager" whose team is weak, there is more than enough money but do not spend them.I made ​​a thread in the forum you can see a lot of screens that support my point.may at your server and your lvl is no such thing but be careful.
    Im guessing the free agents arent any better than the squad he currently has, theres no decent players on the TL and hes building up virtual cash for next season. Im doing pretty much the same, buying free agents and selling them for cash. There is nothing on my TL thats better than i have and to buy a scout would be a waste at this point plus im dominating both league and champs league.

You basically have a half arsed theory with not even a shredd of proof, now stop slandering the game, its not nice and its not fair

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast