Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fair FA draw?

Fair FA draw?

And how is it fair?

Fair FA draw?-img_3692.jpg
    Fair FA draw?-img_3693.jpg
    Fair FA draw?-img_3694.jpg
    Fair FA draw?-img_3695.jpg

How do you expect us to compete against those teams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lounismngr likes this.

Famous
    I guess this is from Platinum and/or Top 100.......

All tankers........

Please Nordeus the game is great but fix the problem of tankers

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Chelsea View Post
    And how is it fair?

How do you expect us to compete against those teams?

nordeus nothing to do with. but you are too tricky - you know perfectly well that there are few associations with the rating of 120-140 teams, you as an idiot have this rating. at the same time you are trying to downgrade the rating due to the team with a low rating. but in general - especially for people like you nordeus changed the lot fa.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I guess this is from Platinum and/or Top 100.......

All tankers........

Please Nordeus the game is great but fix the problem of tankers
    you turn your eyes and brain on - there are no tankers on the screenshots, and if you can't even go through platinum, you would be silent
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    nordeus nothing to do with. but you are too tricky - you know perfectly well that there are few associations with the rating of 120-140 teams, you as an idiot have this rating. at the same time you are trying to downgrade the rating due to the team with a low rating. but in general - especially for people like you nordeus changed the lot fa.
    No one is trying to downgrade anything we’re just normal teams which try to play without any tricks. Only an idiot like you can make such a statement without knowing anything

Rookie
    Life is not fair, so what? Platinum division is full of mutants and tankers. If you are not ready for them, you will go to lower division... Sorry

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Chelsea View Post
    No one is trying to downgrade anything we’re just normal teams which try to play without any tricks. Only an idiot like you can make such a statement without knowing anything

Your approach is chic - first you enter 3 teams with a rating of 120+, then you enter a team with a rating below 100. at the same time, you underestimate the association rating by this team, apparently expecting that you will fall below 120 competitors in the rating? so this draw is quite fair - the rating of your association is not balanced, there are teams in your association that are too high compared to other teams
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by Cope King View Post
    Life is not fair, so what? Platinum division is full of mutants and tankers. If you are not ready for them, you will go to lower division... Sorry

So I must lose on purpose not to get to the Platinum division? What’s fun in that?

Rookie
    Yep, only mutants and tankers go to Platinum... Stay in Gold 1

Last edited by Cope King; 12-02-2018 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Gold
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    Your approach is chic - first you enter 3 teams with a rating of 120+, then you enter a team with a rating below 100. at the same time, you underestimate the association rating by this team, apparently expecting that you will fall below 120 competitors in the rating? so this draw is quite fair - the rating of your association is not balanced, there are teams in your association that are too high compared to other teams
    That’s the problem: we don’t want to manipulate anything that’s why we have teams with different quality. We just want to play our matches but it becomes impossible to compete because someone else manipulates the draw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast