Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Season 113 - Are you ready?

**** happens...
    3 teams were tanking in my league,after i played 1st leg against one of them and he had the good players in 1st 11,i send to all 3 of them a friendship request .
    The last 2 league games,my title rival had to play 2 of them,having 2 points ahead so i had little hope that i can win the league,but my "friends "had their good players in against him and he won just 1 point in 2 games .
    This shows why are friends good for rofl.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Did the double this season. League & CL. Will come back for triple crown next season

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    **** happens...
    3 teams were tanking in my league,after i played 1st leg against one of them and he had the good players in 1st 11,i send to all 3 of them a friendship request .
    The last 2 league games,my title rival had to play 2 of them,having 2 points ahead so i had little hope that i can win the league,but my "friends "had their good players in against him and he won just 1 point in 2 games .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    This is something that have to be finished in a straight way. Or adding a tactic screen for FAs, or promotiong those who and obtain tokens in FAs.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is something that have to be finished in a straight way. Or adding a tactic screen for FAs, or promotiong those who and obtain tokens in FAs.

Tanking was biggest problem in T11 before destroying of game engine and everything lost meaning. But I am glad to see that you change your mind Khris. I remember that you was one of biggest defender of this exploit

I don't attack you, just is funny for me how you change your opinion now, when nothing have matter
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Tanking was biggest problem in T11 before destroying of game engine and everything lost meaning. But I am glad to see that you change your mind Khris. I remember that you was one of biggest defender of this exploit

I don't attack you, just is funny for me how you change your opinion now, when nothing have matter
    Divide these 2 situations;
    -Tank for FAs
    -Tank to rest

I am follower of promote those who tank to play FAs, as there's actually a interference when some managers play only in associations without any kind of respect for those who wanna play for the league during 24 matches.
    Still Im a tanker defender, as the game, initially, was modifyed to face teams checking out the "best avq", and despite that actually, Im playing in FAs, and tank would mean -in the way I did the suggestion- to be promoted, but I would be agree. In exchange of the 50T I think it's fair.

I am in the same point really, Ive not changed my mind, don't think so^^. xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Divide these 2 situations;
    -Tank for FAs
    -Tank to rest

I am follower of promote those who tank to play FAs, as there's actually a interference when some managers play only in associations without any kind of respect for those who wanna play for the league during 24 matches.
    Still Im a tanker defender, as the game, initially, was modifyed to face teams checking out the "best avq", and despite that actually, Im playing in FAs, and tank would mean -in the way I did the suggestion- to be promoted, but I would be agree. In exchange of the 50T I think it's fair.

I am in the same point really, Ive not changed my mind, don't think so^^. xD
    But you agree that system can't stay in this way? Tanking should be limited in some way.

And I don't think that manager who tank for rest should become stronger than other who promote.
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 01-05-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    **** happens...
    yes, that's a good tactic.
    I remember I did that a couple of times.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

But you agree that system can't stay in this way? Tanking should be limited in some way.

And I don't think that manager who tank for rest should become stronger than other who promote.
    use the national team for asso games.
    Easy

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    use the national team for asso games.
    Easy
    For me, better decision is decrease of tokens reward for association tournament and create tokens reward for league.

In my opinion, national team is mess and should be delete.

For me, better decision is decrease of tokens reward for association tournament and create tokens reward for league.
    I don't think that this motive is enough when some managers earning real money from that.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast