Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: National team

National team

National team...only on PC?
    I dont see on my phone and I have the update.
    Also the 1 free player once we get the 10 points. ....free player.80% rating??? Really???? My lowest rating player in the national team has 106%!!!
    Why to bother with this "lets beat other teams" in order to get free player?? To get an 80 % rating player? And not randomly..no...you have 3 options to choose from.. three 80% players lol.
    Wow
    What a waste of time.
    Maybe the Album is the only reason to play with the national team.
    What a bummer
    Pando likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @norbuci, hello! The feature Top Eleven Album should be also available on the mobile. If you do not have it try to reinstall the application with the latest update and regarding the 80% player, this is the first reward and is normal to be like that. Once you will defeat more teams and complete more pages the rewards would also increase.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pricop...have you tried?
    Are you sure for the next free player will be higher %? Because Im not sure. The album is different story...you collect the teams you beat and if album is full you get tokens...
    But as for the free player...where does it say\...the 2nd free player (after 20 points which is 2x 10 points) will be better?
    Pando likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by norbuci View Post
    National team...only on PC?
    I dont see on my phone and I have the update.
    Also the 1 free player once we get the 10 points. ....free player.80% rating??? Really???? My lowest rating player in the national team has 106%!!!
    Why to bother with this "lets beat other teams" in order to get free player?? To get an 80 % rating player? And not randomly..no...you have 3 options to choose from.. three 80% players lol.
    Wow
    What a waste of time.
    Maybe the Album is the only reason to play with the national team.
    What a bummer
    i'm hoping the level of offers will increase with each 10 points you get, coz like you 80% no good to me, but my 2nd team at level 2 it was great for that team to add a position they didn't have at a quality higher than the rest of the team

Quote Originally Posted by norbuci View Post
    Pricop...have you tried?
    Are you sure for the next free player will be higher %? Because Im not sure. The album is different story...you collect the teams you beat and if album is full you get tokens...
    But as for the free player...where does it say\...the 2nd free player (after 20 points which is 2x 10 points) will be better?
    Well what I said above is that the next reward is gonna be bigger then the first and so on. Honestly I have no idea what are all the rewards as I haven't unlocked more then first one. Next I've see as well that is 30 tokens so next one would be even higher and so on.

I assume that you played with the National Team during the World CUP as well, am I right? In that case this free player clearly doesn't worth much but for others who might just started to play, this first reward is pretty good.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I just finished my first page, 30 tokens as reward which is not bad as I can use them to get new teams to play against and I also made 10 points so I got a new player which comparing to first time was better. If first time I got to choose between 3 players 4 stars, now I got to choose between 3 players who had 5 stars. I know is not a huge difference but is better.

Next reward on 10 points - ???
    Next reward on completing second page - 33 tokens

1st page completed... 30 tokens not added... why?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Poland View Post
    1st page completed... 30 tokens not added... why?
    Maybe you have to push a claim button?... not sure tho' I'm in vacations mode xD

"reward claimed" ...and still no tokens
    USARABAT likes this.

24h left nad still no tokens...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast