Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Incredible League Trolling example

Dreamer
    I know it's rather frustrating when a 20% or higher team could lose the match to a lower quality % team.
    Just a couple of hours ago - my team ( of ten men) defeated the bot team of similar quality 3-1, and yet minutes later in a CL match, i lost to a team 26% lower in quality to mine by 4-2
    Explanation?
    As someone in the forum wrote - it's a roll of the dice
    If it's your turn to be troll - that's the end result
    Just hope that's a one off thingy (I wish)
    No expectations - no frustrations. Cheers

Is a matter of margins, thats all. I too had a 7-1 in cup and then a defeat for 1-0 vs..... a -20%... not sure, Ive to check but "what decides the scenario" can set a X distance and fix the chances, IMO this factor has been set more wide lately and Im absolutely against as Ive said many times, same as the recalibration of high scores, and the elimination of limits between skills.
    Im actually against many actions that Nordeus had done, as IMO all these unbalance the game.

And well... you know, all is about understand the game limits and use them in your favour as you can.

Well it seems that currently my bad results have ended and today I destroyed the 1st place 1-4 but it seems to be late to get back to the battle for the 1st place as the difference is already 13 points. So let's say bye-bye to treble and finish this season in positive mood.

In the meanwhile last season I had similar engine surprise in the league. Till the last week I had 100% result but then lost lost all my 6 matches in a raw during the last week including the match with the opponent from the last place. Fortunately it was the end of the season and I had good advantage. This season I had similar series of results from the start. Let's see how it goes. I will let you know where it brings me in the end

Addicted
    just played 3rd trolled match this season, way to much my nordeus ppl, make a league with yours trolled teams and enjoy, i wont waste my time and money to look how my 100% + offensive players has 9% efficience vs 75% goalie and crapy deffence, they 3 star striker is beter than my 6 star deffences and 2 star mc killed my 6 stars mc's and all that with 25% possesion. I rather go playing something else where troling isnt that obvious at least.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Well it seems that currently my bad results have ended and today I destroyed the 1st place 1-4 but it seems to be late to get back to the battle for the 1st place as the difference is already 13 points. So let's say bye-bye to treble and finish this season in positive mood.

In the meanwhile last season I had similar engine surprise in the league. Till the last week I had 100% result but then lost lost all my 6 matches in a raw during the last week including the match with the opponent from the last place. Fortunately it was the end of the season and I had good advantage. This season I had similar series of results from the start. Let's see how it goes. I will let you know where it brings me in the end
    If I were you, I would not give up so easily. League is to me a completely different business than cup or CL: the highest quality team is somehow favored. I once catched up on all oppo from the 10th place at mid-competition after a terrible streak like yours. The game may help you and you may see your oppo destroying one another at your advantage.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 12-20-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    It's called an Epic fail, embrrassing.... With such players you came on forum to complain.....
    You are not the last one when it comes to complaining on this forum. But I am sure your reasons are better than his because you are a great manager!
    madflo19 likes this.

Dreamer
    yeah, you had a bad period, happened so many time to any of us. i remember some time ago (more than 1 year) i was leading the league by 8 points, i had the best team by 10-15% and somehow the server made me lose every match until the end, even with last places, abandoned teams, finishing in 3rd place. or another time when i won the first leg of the semi-final of the cup with 6-1 and losing the second 5-0 just because the server wanted that way. he was 15% weaker, not attending the match but somehow the server made him 30% better than he was. of course, i had 2 red cards, but when the server trolls you, that's normal. and that was the first time i was dominated in a match i was online at. and many more examples but i guess you made the point...
    that's how the game is made, with every update is worst, anything can happen at any point of the season. if you don't manipulate the server you don't have any chance to make the triple... simple as that. we'll see what nordeus has to say about that soon )

Apprentice
    I understand an occasional troll result can be frustrating, especially if you did everything- training requirements, good morale, good energy, etc. But it's a poor way the game tries to simulate 'real' football. Just this past weekend Man City lost to Crystal Palace so it does happen SOMETIMES. I do agree that it happens more than I would like in a season but it's their way of trying to give the real deal. I know my tactics work as, right after the troll, I go on to win most of my matches. If you experience a loss or draw more often then you like, I suggest looking at your tactics or formation for the answer to your problem. I'm at a point now where I know for sure when I lose or draw it is a troll as my formation gives most teams a lot of problems which makes it easier to accept a loss knowing a win is right around the corner.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12