Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME

It's because of the bad weather,but they will arrive soon ^^

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    It's because of the bad weather,but they will arrive soon ^^
    Lol

Nothing....
    What time?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    New opponents should have refreshed by now.

Rookie
    Not refreshed for me. Still the same 3 opponents since Wednesday. One defeated, 2 not played as have beaten them already.

Got 47 out of 48 stickets so still waiting to try and defeat the last country. Is this just another way of trying to avoid paying out tokens?

VFK
    Rookie
    I've lost my lead three times in the last few minutes against the final team I need to beat to complete the event. Have any of you had the same thing happen? I wonder if this is systematic, like that you can't beat the final opponent until the last possible occasion (after the last draw).

I don't usually like to jump into weird theories, but this seemed a bit too consistent, like on one occasion I was leading 2-1 after 75 mins. The opponent then got almost all remaining animated attacks, first got three good chances (that they somehow missed), then still scored in the 90th min. Like they were generating a chance after another.

If this consistent loss of leads has only happened to me, it's probably just a coincidence, but it would be interesting if anyone has experienced the same.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    Not refreshed for me. Still the same 3 opponents since Wednesday. One defeated, 2 not played as have beaten them already.

Got 47 out of 48 stickets so still waiting to try and defeat the last country. Is this just another way of trying to avoid paying out tokens?
    Did they refresh for you when the event started (~10am CEST) on Wednesday? Or was it later in the day?

Rookie
    They refreshed at 10am CEST on Wednesday. I played one country that I had not defeated and won to get the sticker. The three countries then renewed themselves about an hour later without me doing anything. I played one of them to qualify to get a new player but since then nothing has happened. So well over 2 days now.

Famous
    Won my 48th sticker on the first attempt today.
    Seems a bit counter intuitive just to stop and not go for another free player but there's not really any point.
    Thanks Nordeus for all the free tokens and a reasonably enjoyable (short lived) add-on the the main game.
    Feel free to bring the Internationals back at some point.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    They refreshed at 10am CEST on Wednesday. I played one country that I had not defeated and won to get the sticker. The three countries then renewed themselves about an hour later without me doing anything. I played one of them to qualify to get a new player but since then nothing has happened. So well over 2 days now.
    My guess is that it will refresh sometime soon, or around the time that they refreshed a second time on Wednesday, but please keep me posted.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast