Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] National Team Album - FULL-TIME

Rookie
    They refreshed around 11am CEST ON Wednesday so it is well over 48 hours now but I will keep checking for now

There were 3 new teams at 10:00 and 3 new ones at 11:00, so the one missing sticker, which was at 10:00, was gone at 11:00. That's annoying.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Astopeleven View Post
    They refreshed at 10am CEST on Wednesday. I played one country that I had not defeated and won to get the sticker. The three countries then renewed themselves about an hour later without me doing anything. I played one of them to qualify to get a new player but since then nothing has happened. So well over 2 days now.
    Happened to me also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzio99 View Post
    There were 3 new teams at 10:00 and 3 new ones at 11:00, so the one missing sticker, which was at 10:00, was gone at 11:00. That's annoying.
    Same with me. I'm just missing South Korea to complete Asia. I was online right when it refreshed and South Korea was my "medium" opponent. I did my training to get up to 10% and then logged off to wait for my team to rest up, as my plan was to play them once my team is fully rested.

Then I logged back in like 5 hours later and now my "medium" opponent is Egypt... ugh! (although I do still need to beat Egypt, but I also have like 2 other African teams to beat, so I'm not as close to completing that one).
    Lorenzio99 likes this.
    Zeek FC - League Level 8
    Club History
    5 League Trophies: 3,4,5,6,7 | 1 Runner-Up: 2
    4 Cup Trophies: 3,4,5,6
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 3,4,5
    1 Super League Trophies: 2
    3 Triple Crowns: 3,4,5

Rookie
    I still don't have new opponents.. Any idea why? May the reason be that I beat two of them on wednesday and the last on thursday?

Rookie
    Still no refresh.This is ridiculous

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    Just PMd you Astopeleven & petrstary - for those who haven't gotten new opponents today, please also PM me.

Rookie
    Sausy did you get my pm? If not can you resend your pm.

Thanks

Am jucat la naționala și am terminat de 3 zile cele 3 echipe și nu mi s au schimbat adversari..???

This seems to be a little bugged, yesterday 10 am I logged in on my phone and received new opponents, Finland among others which I still need. However, I didn't have time to play a game. Later that day I logged in on my computer and I received new opponents again, Serbia among others which I also need. But now Finland is gone. When will I now receive new opponents again? I thought it was 10 am every 2 days, but like I said, I somehow got new opponents 2 times yesterday...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast