Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: 3D match simulation

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I agree that 3D is everywhere now and i would like it also for T11, regarding the bugs... every game have bugs ( you can't deny that ). I would like at least a full match animation, with this we can really see how the players perform according to the tactics cause the actual one doesn't give enough infos.
    This assumes that the current animation is based on the tactics at all.
    khris likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I mean we can see a part of it , but would be nice to see more

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I was going to say something similar. xD

But right now in the 1st half one can identify what is working and what not in a particular match... and one can know easily the oppo's mentality,,, despite that my theories are based in that don't exist a simulation in a tactical 1vs1 ...but is a separated simulation using ON-OFF options without a scheme of tactics that gives X order advantadge vs Y.......... lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    and one can know easily the oppo's mentality
    Most people didn't care about this, is the real key to win matches

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Most people didn't care about this, is the real key to win matches
    Some learn by hanging out with those who care.
    IImaestroII likes this.

NO 3D to many bugs already

Let Nordeus first :

Fix game engine and get rid of the 24 hoiur policy vids (just daily amount of vids free to collect after daily server restart like the old versions)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    not me.
    I prefer a stable game with many stats and a bigger coaching factor.
    If I want better graphics, I would play ps4.
    or Fortnite
    I prefer also more stats and better able to manage your team than a 3D mode..there are some on the forum having problem with memory in there phone/computer/tabler how much more if it has to run on 3D..

The simulation is just fine now, and exactly I switch it already off also to say more details in the words in the live match to have more detals and be more able to manage my team better
    Hunter likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by farrr_ View Post
    They need to change the algorithm how the game works and put the priority on important orders.The game should prioritizes certain things when going live such as:team quality,morale,condition,training and other orders...The current visual design is fine,they need to update the codes and priorities on the strategy aspect.
    It should not be hard to change the code to make the game more appealing to players...

It is frustrating to see a goalkeeper taking a corner kick,without being punished,or seeing a striker struggling to score,even the special abilities do not work most of the time...or when you try to pass through middle and you players are keep going to the flanks...getting red cards with easy tackling and so on...so many examples and errors in coding...
    Yes, good sayed, basic things first, having keeper taking corners is ridicolous when defenders rather kick ball out of game instead passing to front players for counter for example, and having long pas activated with counter attack and through the middle play makes.me scream when in whole game none counter started even in live match, counted 8 times defenders taking ball and kick it out of game rather than pass forward even when have 2 players in the mid circle with just one oponent deffender and so and so. + playmaker skill seems not working at all, mid player with that skill have 0 assist, striker with 1 on 1 skill score 0 goals in 1 on 1 situation even when keeper dont have any skill or is spec on penalties and off course penalti taker skilled player miss 30% of penalties and goalie penalty expert cant save none in 30 shoots. And so and so, can write book with those

Quote Originally Posted by Vinojnr View Post
    I think its time top eleven add the 3D match functionality in the 2019 game to be released sooner as all other online soccer management now uses this process... With this we can b able to see our team play and enjoy d game more as it seems in real life... Whose with me?
    Live 3D gameplay based on unique individual game stats will consume a lot of phone resources, which will mean a lot of older phones won't be compatible with the game. Further, large amounts of data will have to be sent and received, which will require the investment of extra servers by TE and higher bandwidth consumption at the user's end - and it will also create lags.

I genuinely doubt TE will introduce this - more so since they will then be forced to compete with giants like EA.
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Yes, good sayed, basic things first, having keeper taking corners is ridicolous when defenders rather kick ball out of game instead passing to front players for counter for example, and having long pas activated with counter attack and through the middle play makes.me scream when in whole game none counter started even in live match, counted 8 times defenders taking ball and kick it out of game rather than pass forward even when have 2 players in the mid circle with just one oponent deffender and so and so. + playmaker skill seems not working at all, mid player with that skill have 0 assist, striker with 1 on 1 skill score 0 goals in 1 on 1 situation even when keeper dont have any skill or is spec on penalties and off course penalti taker skilled player miss 30% of penalties and goalie penalty expert cant save none in 30 shoots. And so and so, can write book with those

I got 3 teams playing counter on, and I haven't seen 1 counter attack from any of them so far this season.
    Game is broken.
    Can't wait for Tuesday.
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast