Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: 3D match simulation

3D match simulation

I think its time top eleven add the 3D match functionality in the 2019 game to be released sooner as all other online soccer management now uses this process... With this we can b able to see our team play and enjoy d game more as it seems in real life... Whose with me?

Would much rather Nordeus just fix the dang game than worry about aesthetics.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

They need to change the algorithm how the game works and put the priority on important orders.The game should prioritizes certain things when going live such as:team quality,morale,condition,training and other orders...The current visual design is fine,they need to update the codes and priorities on the strategy aspect.
    It should not be hard to change the code to make the game more appealing to players...

It is frustrating to see a goalkeeper taking a corner kick,without being punished,or seeing a striker struggling to score,even the special abilities do not work most of the time...or when you try to pass through middle and you players are keep going to the flanks...getting red cards with easy tackling and so on...so many examples and errors in coding...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by farrr_ View Post
    They need to change the algorithm how the game works and put the priority on important orders.The game should prioritizes certain things when going live such as:team quality,morale,condition,training and other orders...The current visual design is fine,they need to update the codes and priorities on the strategy aspect.
    It should not be hard to change the code to make the game more appealing to players...

It is frustrating to see a goalkeeper taking a corner kick,without being punished,or seeing a striker struggling to score,even the special abilities do not work most of the time...or when you try to pass through middle and you players are keep going to the flanks...getting red cards with easy tackling and so on...so many examples and errors in coding...

The goal keeper taking a corner kick thing is automated. I had a match where the midfielder responsible for my corner kicks was sent off and automatically the goalkeeper started taking corners rest of the game.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Whose with me?
    not me.
    I prefer a stable game with many stats and a bigger coaching factor.
    If I want better graphics, I would play ps4.
    or Fortnite
    khris, Hunter, Imaqbman and 2 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    No! I'd rather not watch little round dots and win, than see something in 3D and lose.
    Fix the mechanics of the game before the cosmetic.
    khris, Hunter and Isilakar like this.

I'm for 3D,just to have more parody xD
    khris and Altiplano like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    I'm for 3D,just to have more parody xD
    You mean that when an attacker shots from 25 m. , GK making a save, sending the ball again to that player who shots from 25 m. again and scores
    it's a parody ?
    You are mean
    madflo19, Altiplano and Epix like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You mean that when an attacker shots from 25 m. , GK making a save, sending the ball again to that player who shots from 25 m. again and scores
    it's a parody ?
    You are mean
    Lol. That's so badass.
    I don't want 3D thing. Rather I'd like better game from tactics pov. And no ****ty 1% fitness player should ever enter the training ground let alone a competitive match.

I agree that 3D is everywhere now and i would like it also for T11, regarding the bugs... every game have bugs ( you can't deny that ). I would like at least a full match animation, with this we can really see how the players perform according to the tactics cause the actual one doesn't give enough infos.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast