Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: 3D match simulation

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the only reason I would like 3D is that I 'm curious to see how the game will simulate the mutants
    lol

3D match simulation-ninja-football-2.jpg
    Hunter, khris, Altiplano and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Or see the gk clearing the ball when he has to catch it.
    Or gk giving the ball back to the opponents' striker because the striker miss fired the first attempt.
    Or gk taking fk or ck and then running back towards his D.
    Or the strikers passing the ball in front of an open goal.
    Or different faces of 100sss Buffons, Messis, Ronaldos, Van der Sars, Modrics.
    Or even Tom Cruises, Dwayne Johnsons, Selenas (honourable mention I like her a lot), Drakes, Eminems.
    Or the ten passes between 2 players during counter attacks.
    Or our defender getting out of the way of opponents' striker who is heading towards the goal during a counter.
    Or the keeper moving left right 3/4 times after conceding a goal. (If you ever noticed)

PS: I am not mocking, just want the smile to flash on your face.

The Livecore app has this new feature that tracks the ball and I swear it looks just like TE live animation lol. If they can track a real ball for 90 minutes we deserve a better visualisation. 3D would be too much for now.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    The Livecore app has this new feature that tracks the ball and I swear it looks just like TE live animation lol. If they can track a real ball for 90 minutes we deserve a better visualisation. 3D would be too much for now.
    sure sure, just today had a match, won it, no big deal, but one goal really interested me, corner.kick, defender kick it out on 25m, my player score from that distance, messege says -great header- i really want to se that 25m header that goalie wasnt able to save
    Hunter, jcohen42 and KenoticFC like this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    sure sure, just today had a match, won it, no big deal, but one goal really interested me, corner.kick, defender kick it out on 25m, my player score from that distance, messege says -great header- i really want to se that 25m header that goalie wasnt able to save
    There are many Clear assists that aren't given. Another strange thing with corners is when somebody else touches the ball but still the assist is given to the corner taker. Plus the penalty assist that is given sometimes.

It's been a long time that I stopped playing competitively and the main reason was when TE change to Unity from flash player and became to heavy for my lap top.
    With 3D I doubt if anyone can play without having some 2GB graphic card - lol
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    If its going o be 3d and there is no switch of for that mode, then I also can not play anymore....

IM not going to but a new laptop just for TE

lol
    considering that TE programmers are not the best of the world.
    You might play in a 21' screen and still need to scroll down to find your sub players
    Altiplano, Hunter and Desmondd like this.

Apprentice
    I would rather just live 2d matches. Fix the algorithm and let me watch my circle people. Why? I like the bird's eye view it gives. In 3D you will have camera panning and such and only be where the action is. With live 2D matches I can see exactly where and when a player is acting out of form, or in form as well. You can clearly see your opponents route of attack or the hole in their defense. I don't want live 3D matches as it will just be PS1 graphics at best with a constantly panning camera. But I do agree we need a live match system as I am sick and tired of just watching my formation and ratings, all my ratings go red, and all of a sudden they are lining up for a corner, free-kick, or even worse a penalty.
    Hunter and iptables like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Took a look at other games who already have a 3D feature and I can say that isn't WOW at all, is quite childish and doesn't bring any big benefit to the game itself. None of the games who have a 3D feature is a successful one on the market and that says a lot I guess.

I would prefer the developers to focus on the stuff we already have and to improve it to maximum. Plenty of things from what we have can be fixed or improved.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast